EBP

Diesel23

Reaction score
Hey guys , trucks been running good , for a few months I've thrown a few codes , p2563, p2263, p006B, p0101, u3f00, u3f01
, well it was only a few, now I check and there is 6
Problem I noticed when it all started is EBP were getting high around 20 at start up , and steady increased as the weeks go ,next couple weeks was 40s I cleaned EBP tube and seemed to help so kinda let it go , and staying reasonable till the last few days
WELL now my EBP s are getting to max out my black max at 73 !! The last 2 mornings it's been this high ,15 yesterday colder last night to 7 , today I cleaned out the maf sensor but no help , it steadily goes down through out the day , as I said truck still driving fine ? Any input or where to start , thx boys

njjeep

Reaction score
Sounds like your EBP tube is full of moisture and freezing up. There are a lot of threads showing how to relocate it to the top of the uppipes to prevent it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Could be a sensor going bad too. Mine did this a couple years ago and I cleaned it and it helped then the sensor took a sh!t. I would buy a new one and try it.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yeah I lean towards the sensor Itself since probably hasn't been below freezing where you are at

Latest posts

Members online