Edge cts insight rant...

Dzlnut

Reaction score
A week ago I made 3 diff calls to edge and got the run around about my cts locking up. Finally they give me a rma number and say ship it in (on my dime) so I do. I just got it back and tried it...guess what no change. The damn thing still locks up, I tried it on my 04 and my 2011 work truck. How hard is it to do your damn job and take care of the customer. I have only had it a few months so it is covered by warranty. So now I'm sure I will get to send it back again on my own dime.

The problem is when you select ford, then it tells you to turn on the key and hit yes or enter. After hitting enter it runs through all the normal bs then goes back to choosing the vehicle screen. At that point you hit ford again and it locks up.

kdogg85

Reaction score
Mine done that when I had it. One way i got it to work was to select dodge and punch in 6.7. It didn't have the 6.0 specific ficm voltage and such, but had the other stuff. Another way, I swapped from live to innovative tune I had and it worked fine on the ford selection. I had worked flawlessly until about 4 months after buying it.

I also sent it in, said no problems found. I took care of it myself after that, thanks to autometer. I really liked it but it should work no trouble at all for what it costs plus the add ons.

Dzlnut

Reaction score
It has the current update, they had me try different downloads before I sent it and it failed to upload.

It worked good for about 4 months aswell.

yeehaw

Reaction score
my CS did crap like that, but i finally just got the cts cause edge wouldn't help me. Luckily Garrett at pure diesel power helped me out with price a little, but still screwy, i hate edge.

Irontx

Reaction score
Hmmm..... Mine locked up for the first time today..... I wiped the dust off the screen while i was idling ....... Just un plugged it.......plugged it back in....no problems...

Dzlnut

Reaction score
They sent me a new replacement, it should be here tomorrow. The tech said they changed the screen in my old one while it was there, not sure why they would do that for a locking up issue.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.