Edge CTS mount 08 6.0 van...

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
...does such a mount exist?

Are there any gauge/moniter mounts for these vans?

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, as there is no Powerstroke van section.

Stroked

Reaction score
the cts does come with a mount in the box, just a suction cup setup but it works fairly well. as for a pod, might have to contact edge support, theyre pretty helpful

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
the cts does come with a mount in the box, just a suction cup setup but it works fairly well. as for a pod, might have to contact edge support, theyre pretty helpful

yeah I knew that much. Just wondering if there is anything out there. The suction cups work but arent as clean and like to fall off in the cold. Wondering if theres any custom setups out there...

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
yeah I knew that much. Just wondering if there is anything out there. The suction cups work but arent as clean and like to fall off in the cold. Wondering if theres any custom setups out there...

I know it's not for everyone but I actually like the suction cup mount. Lower left corner of the windshield and it doesn't distract me in the least bit yet it is right there when I need to look at it. I honestly can't think of any place I would rather have it.
Mine has yet to give me any trouble in the cold and was installed all last Winter and it is has been VERY cold these last few days here as well.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
yeah the suction cup is still just fine. Just hoping to find somehting cleaner.

This was posted for a buddy, as he wants a CTS to moniter things in his work van instead of gauges. Just seeing if there was anythign out there.

Latest posts

Members online