• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Edge Insight CTS

johnl2900

Reaction score
I have a like new Edge Insight CTS monitor, only used a handful of times. No scratches or damage and everything works as it should.

Compatible with OBD2 and newer vehicles.

Comes with plug and suction cup mount.

Attachments

• IMG_20151103_210708.jpg
    IMG_20151103_210708.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 117

johnl2900

Reaction score
Haha wow yes new member mistakes here. I didn't realize it was making 4 threads, I'll have to figure out how to ****** the others

Hoping to get 250

johnl2900

Reaction score
Are you saying I can't be trusted because I'm a new member?

I'd be happy to give my phone number to anyone who is interested so you can talk to me, I assure you I'm not here to scam anyone. I just figured this would be a place I might get more interest in it.

I just joined as a member to the site but I've used the site for information before when I was looking to buy a 6.0, one of the reasons I bought the monitor in the first place.

Either way I understand the skepticism around a new member :eek: maybe I should have joined a year ago..

johnl2900

Reaction score
I will plug it in tomorrow to see if that is an option for display. I'll also take a picture when I do that so everyone can see that it works.

Edit: quick Google search seems to suggest that it does.
I googled "edge insight cts injection control" and the third or fourth link down is a PDF from bulletproofdiesel

Last edited:

Wayne

Reaction score
Hey Ivan, here's what the CTS2 reads in the pic below. I'm pretty sure the CTS reads exactly the same stuff. ICP PSI and voltage covered.

IMG_20151105_084325150.jpg

My wife has one of these in her excursion, and while she never pays attention, I sure like it when I tow, and we go places as a family. Obviously the CTS2 is fancier, but they both do pretty much the same thing. If you've never run one before, I would be surprised, as I figured you're fishing, but if you haven't, you really should play with one. They're pretty cool, and a good bang for the buck. you can add pretty much any temp or pressure auxiliary sensor to it you want, as well as camera, turbo timer, etc.

Last edited:

shmoozer

Reaction score
What sort of math is involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extended Power

Reaction score
Hey Ivan, here's what the CTS2 reads in the pic below. I'm pretty sure the CTS reads exactly the same stuff. ICP PSI and voltage covered.

My wife has one of these in her excursion, and while she never pays attention, I sure like it when I tow, and we go places as a family. Obviously the CTS2 is fancier, but they both do pretty much the same thing. If you've never run one before, I would be surprised, as I figured you're fishing, but if you haven't, you really should play with one. They're pretty cool, and a good bang for the buck. you can add pretty much any temp or pressure auxiliary sensor to it you want, as well as camera, turbo timer, etc.

Nope...not fishin....never had one.
I've had/tried:
Quadzilla (back in 2003...truck never even had 500miles on it yet.)
Edge Juice with Attitude (First time I lost a transmission)
SCT X-cal1 (Tadds programming Elite)
SCT X-cal2 (Eric's programming)
SCT X-cal3 (Eric's programming)

Just getting curious on where I'm at for ICP voltage pressure while WOT.
I can't drive, and watch gauges anymore at WOT..too dangerous.
If it can record, I'm in!

Extended Power

Reaction score

Thanks Wayne!
I ordered one from Mike this morning.

Latest posts

Members online