egr delete

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Currently doing a egr delete and no limit cold side pipe, what's the easiest way to drain the coolant? Is there no drain plug on the radiator?

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Is there any reason my evaporator box would leak a lot after the egr delete? I didn't even touch that side of the truck, I don't think it coolant, just a ton of water.

BFT

Reaction score
Unless your A/C is on is the only reason you'll have any water in the ground on that side

6.4psd916

Reaction score
It was normally a small 4ish inch puddle. Now its closer to a foot around. I'll have to look more into it I guess, or see if it goes away. Thanks

bpb424

Reaction score
I developed a coolant leak after my EGR delete. I had to replace the upper radiator house with the updated 2 o-rings and it stopped my leak.
Also, it would only leak once I shut the truck off, it wouldn't leak while running.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Everything I did seems good, I could see it coming out of the AC box. It was coming down on the passenger side control arm.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Went to the track last night and had some issues. BP stayed in check never getting above 82 absolute. Egts were higher than normal, and it was super smokey down the track. Boost was in the normal range. MPH also went down 3 on the top end. Any ideas. Air filter was also cleaned and oiled per s&b instructions.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Went to the track last night and had some issues. BP stayed in check never getting above 82 absolute. Egts were higher than normal, and it was super smokey down the track. Boost was in the normal range. MPH also went down 3 on the top end. Any ideas. Air filter was also cleaned and oiled per s&b instructions.

U race at sac again ?

A.thoma

Reaction score
where did you get the updated coolant hose? im waiting on my delete to arrive any day now so i may as well order the hose so i dont have to worry about it

Latest posts

Members online