egt's are high i think?

ja_cain

Reaction score
Thats fine but its gone far beyond that and to no detriment. Look I get it. Paper says this, paper says that. But its not always right. Garrett doesnt how to tune a 7.3 or build injectors or x or y. They have a way to rate things and its no different than an injector builder saying "my injectors can do this" but not realizing a bench isnt real world.

If you throw your truck on a dyno and it makes 520hp at 30 psi but in the street you can push it to 45 easily do you assume that 520 is in fact "it"?

Anyway. There are better units out there but this old, tired rhetoric that you can only do 450 hp with a 38r is dated and has been proven way off multiple dozens of times over.

Id like to see someone test a 364.5 sxe and 250/200s with all the support mods. Oil, air, studs, built trans etc. It m9ves more air on paper. Wouldnt it be something to move 20psi towing and be able to move around 90lbs lbs/min when hot rodding around?

Id really like to p&p a set of heads to see how much better the system uses the air.
I've been screaming about someone running this combo for months now. I'm half tempted to sell a few things I don't really want to sell in order to satisfy my curiosity. Have it gated correctly and it shold have a pretty broad power band at reasonable pw values based on how much air it can move (like you said).

P&P would be nice too since we don't have the advantage of higher flowing heads like the newer platforms have.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score
I've been screaming about someone running this combo for months now. I'm half tempted to sell a few things I don't really want to sell in order to satisfy my curiosity. Have it gated correctly and it shold have a pretty broad power band at reasonable pw values based on how much air it can move (like you said).

P&P would be nice too since we don't have the advantage of higher flowing heads like the newer platforms have.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Do it! 👍

And definitely don't skip on the P & P. Soooo worth it!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.