Elite Diesel Intercooler piping?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
It will. You need a tube to run to the turbo from the intake though. It replaces the entire cold side so the throttle blade and plastic tube can be tossed.

Notneb

Reaction score
Gotcha, now if only I could find the crankcase circulation re-route kit on their site... lol

Notneb

Reaction score
Yeah I emailed them and they said the CCV reroute wasn't ready yet and to go with no limit's setup. I called Midwest this morning and talked to them about their SS intercooler piping setup, and from the call felt more comfortable with going with their kit, with the No limits stage 2 intake.

tigwerks

Reaction score
damn....I just looked at that elite piping kit and couldn't believe the price for what you get.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Too late for me, pal. Awaiting my Hi-Power VGT system, scheduled for delivery by August 01.

I agree with the price tag being steep, but "you get what you pay for". I just hope the kit lasts as long as others have and that it will offer the exact same quality/performance that I have read about over the years.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
:whs:

Jared, Is that a turbine still a 10-blade? Can you elaborate on exactly what the benefits and upgrades are to this turbo by any chance?? I know Gary Fulton and Morgan sure can ;)

Last edited:

tigwerks

Reaction score
Too late for me, pal. Awaiting my Hi-Power VGT system, scheduled for delivery by August 01.

I agree with the price tag being steep, but "you get what you pay for".QUOTE]

Id have to disagree, that statement doesn't always hold true. Ive seen some horrible work $100k+ turbo builds.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
:whs:

Jared, Is that a turbine still a 10-blade? Can you elaborate on exactly what the benefits and upgrades are to this turbo by any chance?? I know Gary Fulton and Morgan sure can ;)

Its the same Turbine.

The GT4094 itself has a turbine that is much more lax in comparison to the GT3794. A lot of people in the Dmax community prefer the smaller wheel for mileage and response, and its pretty efficient at keeping EBP in check. They also have a harder time carrying boost with the larger turbine in the GT4094

jcain

Reaction score

I agree with the price tag being steep, but "you get what you pay for". I just hope the kit lasts as long as others have and that it will offer the exact same quality/performance that I have read about over the years.

Cart before the horse?
Don't jinx yourself, bud.

dseitler

Reaction score
We have 2 full sets of pipes and a 3794 sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Also a 4094 with a Billet wheel that's coming back off a Duramax here shortly. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online