Elite Diesel Twin Tube Intercooler Pipes anyone running this?

higherlife

Reaction score
I'm going to get hated on for this but I can't resist.

The dealership lets you try/test your vehicle before you buy. Boom¡¡¡

But seriously the small claims department would be filled with "try before you buy" cases.

jcain

Reaction score
I'm going to get hated on for this but I can't resist.

The dealership lets you try/test your vehicle before you buy. Boom¡¡¡

But seriously the small claims department would be filled with "try before you buy" cases.

They run your credit, hold a deposit and know your buying history. Not every swinging dick gets to take home a 60k truck to beat on to "try".

higherlife

Reaction score
They run your credit, hold a deposit and know your buying history. Not every swinging dick gets to take home a 60k truck to beat on to "try".

But every swinging dick can test drive a vehicle with a salesman bromigo.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Upgraded intercoolers and condoms have at least three things in common.

1) They have a specific purpose. Some need them and some don't.

2) They are reeeaaallllyyyy worth having if you need one.

3) Neither can be returned after it's first use.

Get over it. I have seen Mike (along with a few others here) reach out and solve problems for countless people for no compensation. But giving away big ticket free stuff? He's not running a radio station.

higherlife

Reaction score
It's still sold as new.

I agree. Was kind of trying to be sarcastic/realistic at the same time. Just like my boat, golf clubs , 4 wheeler **** I try everything before I buy. Do I get to test them at home, no. But I get to test at some point. I don't know how this guy thinks so I was trying to "prove a point" but at the same time state that no one is going to send you aftermarket products to test. Hint my small claims comment.

And mikes intercooler is on my buy list because I think it is a great supporting mod. 6.7's like to breathe.

Reaction score
I wish I had a no-limit IC.....

Oh wait, I do..... And it's worth every penny to a guy like me... That is if you like parts that are better than stock. I've seen up to 2psi drop across the stock core. Along with 100* temp drops. The no limit has proven to me (I've had one as long or longer than anyone, mike is pissed that I haven't released all my tests and dats logs) to have around a 1/2 psi drop (1.5 psi better than stock) and 150+ degree deltas (50+ over stock) that smash the factory cooler to bits. Is it going to give you a drastic hp gain?... no. But it is a supporting mod for anyone over stock power to have as a necessity. Plus a quantitative result of less restriction to flow is the added low boost flow that helps spool up. That equals more air down low where you use it and mileage in the daily driving segment where a lot of people will see this biggest gains. I used to see cac temp threshold codes before the IC swap. They are gone now.

But then again, I'm not stock.

Fwiw, if your not sure and contemplating, just do it and you will not regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I wish I had a no-limit IC.....

Oh wait, I do..... And it's worth every penny to a guy like me... That is if you like parts that are better than stock. I've seen up to 2psi drop across the stock core. Along with 100* temp drops. The no limit has proven to me (I've had one as long or longer than anyone, mike is pissed that I haven't released all my tests and dats logs) to have around a 1/2 psi drop (1.5 psi better than stock) and 150+ degree deltas (50+ over stock) that smash the factory cooler to bits. Is it going to give you a drastic hp gain?... no. But it is a supporting mod for anyone over stock power to have as a necessity. Plus a quantitative result of less restriction to flow is the added low boost flow that helps spool up. That equals more air down low where you use it and mileage in the daily driving segment where a lot of people will see this biggest gains. I used to see cac temp threshold codes before the IC swap. They are gone now.

But then again, I'm not stock.

Fwiw, if your not sure and contemplating, just do it and you will not regret it.

thanks buddy, like other hard data i have provided, we saw exactly 1 mpg on a bone stock truck on 2 full tanks. bottom end rpm eats efficiency , the same reason the no limit intake works so well. these trucks spend 95% of their life between 1500-2000 rpm , making them shine in daily driven tune applications. i hadnt even mentioned the under efficiency codes yet. most dont even know that exists. but hey , some can build piping kits for $100

leland88

Reaction score
Dam mike if I knew you did a try before buy that would have saved me 3-4gs. Lol maybe on my next purchase I can get the lifetime try before i buy. All kidding aside. I have no regrets of purchasing the intercooler

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
7b6e9a2a0be661b89c0cbef759220c7b.jpg

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
please post links to those posts, you know the ones where i'm racist, and people taking their business elsewhere.

For the record I said I have seen you "be" racist. Here is a few links to the posts even though you all know damn good and well what im talking about.

This guy was Canadian French, you said "dont apologize for constantly bailing those pussies out of tight situations" how can this post not be racist? you got something against Canadian French people? The guy (theplumber) was obviously rightfully offended by you by his reply and you definitely lost his business.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63251&page=3

Here is another offended customer you called "Dumb" user name (DSL PWR)
who actually said he was taking business elsewhere.

(http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63636&showall=1

That's 2 recent ones and I have seen more offended potential customers in other posts. I don't have time to go through every post to dig up more, I have better things to do. You can run your business any way you see fit. But you can see how other venders handle themselves. For example Elite Diesel chimed in, but when things started getting dicey they pulled out. You even directly insulted them even though you sell Elite products. You don't see a reply from them defending themselves because that is not good business to get into a forum tif. You could stand to learn something from that.

Another thing, do you guys really ****ing think I thought you would send me a free intercooler to try? I simply wanted to see what your reply would be. Had your reply been "I am so sure you will feel the performance gain, I will sell you one and if you are not happy with it I will refund your money" I would have bought one, but instead I got a bunch of **** from you as I expected I would so I just kept it going. You guys all take things too literally then blow it out of proportion by 100% then act like a bunch of 3rd graders. The maturity level of grown men on here is pretty unreal. It seems the posts on this sight are about 25% useful info and the rest is bull**** like what happened this thread. Its a shame really.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
For the record I said I have seen you "be" racist. Here is a few links to the posts even though you all know damn good and well what im talking about.

This guy was Canadian French, you said "dont apologize for constantly bailing those pussies out of tight situations" how can this post not be racist? you got something against Canadian French people? The guy (theplumber) was obviously rightfully offended by you by his reply and you definitely lost his business.

That's 2 recent ones and I have seen more offended potential customers in other posts. I don't have time to go through every post to dig up more, I have better things to do. You can run your business any way you see fit. But you can see how other venders handle themselves. For example Elite Diesel chimed in, but when things started getting dicey they pulled out. You even directly insulted them even though you sell Elite products. You don't see a reply from them defending themselves because that is not good business to get into a forum tif. You could stand to learn something from that.

Another thing, do you guys really ****ing think I thought you would send me a free intercooler to try? I simply wanted to see what your reply would be. Had your reply been "I am so sure you will feel the performance gain, I will sell you one and if you are not happy with it I will refund your money" I would have bought one, but instead I got a bunch of **** from you as I expected I would so I just kept it going. You guys all take things too literally then blow it out of proportion by 100% then act like a bunch of 3rd graders. The maturity level of grown men on here is pretty unreal. It seems the posts on this sight are about 25% useful info and the rest is bull**** like what happened this thread. Its a shame really.

YAWN

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

was a joke .

call it how i see it.

seems like you just aren't a good fit here, and your attempt at proving me a racist, or anything else was a fail. looks like it took you a day to dig up that juicy info , all that time and thats all you got? you're the one who asked for an intercooler to try , were the members supposed to know you only " wanted to see my response " ? you think they have e.s.p. ? you really make yourself look bad , and as for me, i am open book , good or bad, i am who i am. i am a true powerstroke diesel enthusiast , and i dont sugar coat " anything" to be PC .

as for how to post , and mentioning other vendors, you obviously dont know how things work , nor how this business works. nobody insulted anybody , but i believe you are the guy who claims he is bullied all the time. stating , they dont have data on the manifold is TRUE , nor does ANYBODY else who makes them !!! but they provide a NOTICEABLE difference in how the truck reacts. you obviously like to twist things, and i feel bad for your life partner. good luck with that intercooler plumbing you're building for $100 .

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Since when is calling someone a puzzy racist? Has nothing to do with race...has to do with reality. LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Since when is calling someone a puzzy racist? Has nothing to do with race...has to do with reality. LOL

its called twisting things , as this dude is obviously poorly skilled in doing. how can that not be RACIST ????????

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Just kidding I didn't really Yawn because I am not really tired I was just wondering what yore response would be to me yawning. You dumb pussy.

Reaction score
You know Jcroman73, I think what you call racist is something WAY different then what I would call racist. Not to mention....french canadian isnt even a race, its just a bunch of canadians (whether it be white, black, asian, hispanic, etc.) that can trace their descendants back to France. So it couldnt even be considered racist in the slightest. Was Mike making a jab in that statement...sure. But if you get offended by something as simple as that, well I just feel sorry for you.

This site is full of useful information, useful people, and useful vendors. Is there also a lof of sarcasm, jabs, and nonsense? Absolutley. Welcome to the modern day intera-ma-web where everyone gets to hide behind a keyboard. I myself have had great experiences with Mike and his products. I will continue to buy from him and other vendors on here because of all they do. And Im not the only one either. I personally like that Mike isnt going to take crap from anyone when it comes to defending his products or the time he has put into them. And why should he sugar coat everything to just make sure you feel all warm and fuzzy? I would much rather someone be upfront about something with me then run away with their tail between their legs.

As far as your sense of entitlement goes towards getting to try it before you buy it....good luck with that in the industry man. No one owes you anything. I hear they are giving out free try before you buy intercoolers on powerstroke.org. You should go over there and check it out when you get free time.

Latest posts

Members online