Elite Diesel Twin Tube Intercooler Pipes anyone running this?

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
***in moron.

you guys are all ****ing idiots. grow up a little my god. I never said I was bullied but others are just call them like I see them. you all take everything to the extreme and read things how you want to and twist them all up, not how they actually read. I now see why mike is on his 3rd powerstroke sight. He runs them into the ground. You all can have each other you all seem like a nice ****ed up family. Your right im not a good fit because im not a asshole that has to belittle everyone and pick on people that are less knowledgeable. Man as soon as there is a little blood in the water all the assholes come out to take a bite. Its actually a little sad how pathetic you all are. To those that had usefull posts thank you for helping me build my truck. To the rest of you you can just **** off. Oh and mike, you are truly a greedy asshole, I have talked to other vendors that agree. So its not just me. A special **** off to you!:jammin:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
you guys are all ****ing idiots. grow up a little my god. I never said I was bullied but others are just call them like I see them. you all take everything to the extreme and read things how you want to and twist them all up, not how they actually read. I now see why mike is on his 3rd powerstroke sight. He runs them into the ground. You all can have each other you all seem like a nice ****ed up family. Your right im not a good fit because im not a asshole that has to belittle everyone and pick on people that are less knowledgeable. Man as soon as there is a little blood in the water all the assholes come out to take a bite. Its actually a little sad how pathetic you all are. To those that had usefull posts thank you for helping me build my truck. To the rest of you you can just **** off. Oh and mike, you are truly a greedy asshole, I have talked to other vendors that agree. So its not just me. A special **** off to you!:jammin:

Damn , I'm not only racist , but now im greedy ? I wish I didn't run sites into the ground, maybe I wouldn't have to work the night shift . Me sad. :(

01PSD

Reaction score

You wanted info and he gave it to you LOL but it wasn't good enough somehow... Just stop while you're behind. Literally no one here is listening to you.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

YAWN

old96stroker

Reaction score
Good grief, what a crybaby b1tch, did you really think this was going to turn out well for you? You degrade people's products that a lot of time and effort have went into and then say you could build something just as good for a 100 dollar bill and you don't think it is going to get a response? What a crybaby douce bag you are, good riddance.

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Pop****ingcorn!

Mike, you good people, but the white stripes in your sig shows your racism. Why not black stripes?

higherlife

Reaction score
Damn even just jokingly this thread offends like 3 laws. Even if the guy falsely accuse mike of being racist, it doesn't give you an excuse to make fun of other religions and races. This thread was funny until I read the last two pages. .org doesn't doesn't seem as sensitive as this place. I bet your coworkers would love to read your comments. Screenshot much¿

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Damn even just jokingly this thread offends like 3 laws. Even if the guy falsely accuse mike of being racist, it doesn't give you an excuse to make fun of other religions and races. This thread was funny until I read the last two pages. .org doesn't doesn't seem as sensitive as this place. I bet your coworkers would love to read your comments. Screenshot much¿

Who are you talking to?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
So uhhhhh anyone have info on Elite Diesel's twin tube intercooler pipes?

No experience with elites kit, I have Midwests new stainless kit on my truck and love it. Could definitely feel a difference and looks way better! No limit cac is next on the list of letting this rig breathe.

Latest posts

Members online