• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Elite Max Powers 71vgt/82 plus damaged 66vgt

78f100

Reaction score
Here's what the setup comes with
71vgt, 82 precision bb atmosphere
intermediate pipe (powder coated but is dinged up and scratched)
hot side pipe with bov(also powder coated) has been cut and shortened to align ic boot better.
pedestal and oil drain
oil feed line
notched valve cover
wastegate, I only ran this setup single gated ( I do not have all piping to double gate it, port in housing is capped with elites v band plug).
it's ready to bolt on and go.
I bought them a couple years ago off this forum as a 66/82 used. My 66 had issues so I bought a new one from Elite, ran it about a year and half till it started pushing oil into the exhaust housing. It still seemed to work perfectly just pushing oil. At that time I bought a 71vgt from Rudys (didn't want the truck down waiting on turbo repair) . I have never had a issue with the 82, though it does have some play, It had some shaft play when I bought it freshly rebuilt as most bb turbos do.
I have about 30 to 40k miles on the 82, and maybe 5k on the 71 with very few track passes. I planned on sending the 66 back to Elite but have never got arround to it. There is a good chance it can be repaired, but also the chance it cant. I have not took the time to pull it apart, it definitely has a good amount of shaft play in and out.
The 71/82 are still on the truck, if anyone wants to see them run. Reason for sale is my motor has a bottom end rattle, I am returning the truck to stockish.
I have daily driven these turbos since I did the build, they make amazing power and dd very well. If anyone is interested I will ship them to you if you are not happy with them upon inspection I will return your money when turbos are returned. You pay return shipping.
7,000$
6,500$ complete running setup - damaged 66.
I feel this is a good price, and am firm. I do not have to sell so please don't waste mine and your time if your not willing to pay asking price. Pm me any questions, thanks.

78f100

Reaction score
Had some time to work on my truck today and found its not a bearing, or bottomend. I have a cracked billet flex plate. Turbos are still on the truck if anyone wants to see them run.

78f100

Reaction score
Can't believe it was still pulling, the whole center fell out when I pulled it. I drove it to the shop it drove fine.

Attachments

• 20150730_205524.jpg
    20150730_205524.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Members online