Elites tow power atmospheric only?

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score
Hmmmm? Liking the results from the 71mm turbo install! Might be in the works next overtime check! would like to see my EGT's drop! Xrace can be mean on the EGT's.

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score
I sure will! I will be doing this myself..Cab-on. what other parts will i need to complete this job? Coolants? seals?...etc?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Youll just need the install set for the turbos. It will come with all the gaskets and seals you need.... its like $100. Snap on sells some goofy wrench for bolts behind the turbos, but its not needed, and some guys prefer not to use that wrench anyway.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I can hit 55 psi of boost with the 310 no problem now. I use to only see 48-49 psi. I definitely would recommend studs.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Apparently some trucks are slightly different then others. I have almost every tool you could think of needing. There is no way I was getting my turbos off without the snap on half moon 10mm... I tried every option that was suggested and that I could come up with.

As far as if anyone is running this set up set. Read the post you just commented in...

dstryr

Reaction score
Apparently some trucks are slightly different then others. I have almost every tool you could think of needing. There is no way I was getting my turbos off without the snap on half moon 10mm... I tried every option that was suggested and that I could come up with.

As far as if anyone is running this set up set. Read the post you just commented in...

Want to loan me that wrench ? :pint:

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
Hmmmm? Liking the results from the 71mm turbo install! Might be in the works next overtime check! would like to see my EGT's drop! Xrace can be mean on the EGT's.

Not sure where Trout is but Tangi Diesel in Hammond,LA did all my work including the 71mm and studs for a very fair price. Guys name is Mark and does very good work. Just thought I would throw that out there in case you were looking for a shop

Latest posts

Members online