EMF steering

1st last59

Reaction score
So I made a call to EMF the other day asking questions about their tie rod end the sell specifically for the 05+ Ford front end. I want to build a steering setup for my 2012 f350 using their TRE. He said that they have sold many sets to do the same that I'm wanting to do but I can't seem to find anyone who has done it or any info at all really regarding doing this setup. I know people are gonna say just stay with the stock or stock replacement equivalents but I'm just not that way.

So does anyone know of it being done. Or has anyone rises their ends at all for a daily driver. I know they make awesome stuff but I would and wouldn't like to be the first to do this if u know what I mean.

Oh and while I was inquiring I also asked about making an upper replacement joint for the carli trac bar. He said they are working on those now. They already have them for the dodge carli trac bar. I also told him that they should make a lower trac bar ball joint for them also. But I didn't get much out of that.

HPGod

Reaction score
If EMF makes it, you're assured it will be the strongest component on your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
In order to use these, you'd have to fab your own center link and drag link, correct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1st last59

Reaction score
In order to use these, you'd have to fab your own center link and drag link, correct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yes sir. I have some offset pieces my machinist buddy made for his jeep when he put a hp60 in it that will work to offset the main bar to clear the pumpkin and full turn. And I'm gonna just get him to machine me some links out of 7075 1.75" solid aluminum.

Reaction score
Yes sir. I have some offset pieces my machinist buddy made for his jeep when he put a hp60 in it that will work to offset the main bar to clear the pumpkin and full turn. And I'm gonna just get him to machine me some links out of 7075 1.75" solid aluminum.

Interesting... I'll look into this when the front end wears out.

-Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online