Ennis cookout thread! NHRDA WORLD FINALS!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Is it Friday yet?! Can't wait for the smell of Chris's smoker going while sipping on a cold beer and watching all the beautiful black smoke from the cummins boys! Lol

This is so true unfortunately lol...

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Making final preperations and then heading to corsicana.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came out and got to eat. I hope everyone was satisfied. I know the rain put a damper on things a little bit but I still had a blast. Glad to see everyone. Always a good time!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came out and got to eat. I hope everyone was satisfied. I know the rain put a damper on things a little bit but I still had a blast. Glad to see everyone. Always a good time!

Thanks for cookin for everyone man. The food we had was amazing as always. The wife and I got completely soaked, I'm pretty sure my undies were soaked. So we went ahead and bolted when that second wave came through.

Hope all the meat made it through the rain and everyone still got to enjoy it.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
It sure was delicious! I am not sure who we ended up meeting, putting a name with a SN is hard to do when you meet 50 people in a day... But if we chatted at all this last weekend shoot me a PM so I can put the face to the screen name!

We had an awesome time in Texas and will definitely be back for next year, hopefully we will be driving and have a little bit of competition in tow :)

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
It sure was delicious! I am not sure who we ended up meeting, putting a name with a SN is hard to do when you meet 50 people in a day... But if we chatted at all this last weekend shoot me a PM so I can put the face to the screen name!

We had an awesome time in Texas and will definitely be back for next year, hopefully we will be driving and have a little bit of competition in tow :)

It was good meeting you and Curtis <- spelling
We had the blue tent that yall were helping hold down while it was sprinkling
Food was awesome Chris, thanks again

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online