Ennis tx April 12 2014

smokinstroker

Reaction score
people were sooooo upset over this.

i just kicked back, listened to Erik and Java talk about crop. (lost the whole damn time)

smokinstroker

Reaction score
That's putting it lightly..........

wasn't there like a whole thread about this? gosh that was enough drama for one day.

LOL, we did have quite a conversation.

Erik, I thought Morgan was a good height when i first met him a few years back. Son of a B! meeting you in Ennis i was like well hell I'm half his size haha.

Talked circles around me, was just impressed with the whole process y'all deal with damn.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
wasn't there like a whole thread about this? gosh that was enough drama for one day.

There was

Erik, I thought Morgan was a good height when i first met him a few years back. Son of a B! meeting you in Ennis i was like well hell I'm half his size haha.

Talked circles around me, was just impressed with the whole process y'all deal with damn.

Yeah there is a lot of bs I get to deal with for what I do.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Ok guys...rooms are blocked off at quality inn again. Start calling and booking your rooms ASAP. Tell them you're with the races.

Need to do this ASAP....there is another event that weekend so we need to get our rooms quick

SAK

Reaction score
Ok guys...rooms are blocked off at quality inn again. Start calling and booking your rooms ASAP. Tell them you're with the races.

Need to do this ASAP....there is another event that weekend so we need to get our rooms quick

Did you get a group rate?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I'll be there debuting the new race truck. It'll look like a rat rod till I get it properly painted....but I'll be there anyway. Everything was booked up so I had to book my room at the Motel 6 in Red Oak. 30 minute drive unfortunately. Oh well. See y'all there!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Keep in mind I will be at quality inn again. Feel free to join in. Always plenty of room.

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

01platinum

Reaction score
If anyone is not going and has a room to get rid of let me know. Have other people interested in going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online