• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Ennis World Finals 7.3L parts sale...

Big Calo

Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm cleaning out my stock of 7.3 parts. I do not need them and want them gone hopefully this weekend. I will be at the World Finals Saturday, and would like to deliver the parts there to avoid having to ship the parts. These prices will be DELIVERED to Ennis ONLY. If you are interested in any of these parts and want them, I will ship, but pricing will change. I can send any extra pics you may want, drop me a text or a call 254-7 two two-O575

S366, T4 divided .91 AR, with modified compressor housing. Some side to side play, I would recommend rebuild for a hot set-up, but I was going to run it like it is on a mild build. $450

ajegatyv.jpg

genysuhy.jpg

apy9emat.jpg

edapapa7.jpg

Big Calo

Reaction score
Overboost regulator - $35

a8yrymy9.jpg

Drivers side SD manifold and gasket, for converting from OBS, Early 99 to 99.5 -03 turbo setup.

qyvazaha.jpg

y8ybabyt.jpg

Headgaskets, brand new - $60

3uhepyzu.jpg

hujuzepe.jpg

Big Calo

Reaction score
Irate T4 kit for SD, complete setup. Will come with 2 downpipes, one for auto, one for manual.

With wastegate - $1,400
W/O wastegate - $1,150

memamu4y.jpg

7esysaty.jpg

ehajy5y4.jpg

2ubu4abe.jpg

quqebydy.jpg

I have an AFE big boost that I will throw in. It pretty used, but may could be cleaned up.

Big Calo

Reaction score
PTE 76, Dual ceramic coated ball bearing turbo, .81 AR. When I bought it the previous owner had just had it completely rebuilt from PTE, to like new specs. Then USPS decided it would be a good idea to bus it out of the box and bounce it around on a concrete floor. I really feel like the turbo itself is fine, I just don't want to spend anymore money on it, just sell it cheap and be done with it. $1,200

You can follow the original thread here: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31534

Some more pictures.

avenyqan.jpg

enyjuga6.jpg

vyju6ame.jpg

basy6yme.jpg

re6ejapu.jpg

e5ugeqeq.jpg

Big Calo

Reaction score
Early 99 CCLB, 4WD, manual rolling chassis. I have the title, just have to find it. $3,500. I am 3 hours south of Ennis, so if you are interested in it, would probably be easier to pick it up there. $3500

a5a5amy2.jpg

a6y6yqus.jpg

su4e7a6y.jpg

avy3ydar.jpg

e7ejeja5.jpg

I can text more pics if wanted.

Also I have an Adrenaline HPOP, 250/100s injectors. Both have about 40k miles at most.

Adrenaline - $400
250/100s - $1350

Have a Early long block with all accessories, sans turbo. Has a bent valve I think. $300

Short block, was supposed to have come out of running truck. Storage wasn't the best, and was a northern truck, so there is some rust on it. $200

I'll say more as I think about of it.

Open to offers on all.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Will consider trades for 400/400 injectors, aftermarket valve springs, gen3, Dana 80 rear end with 3.73 or 3.54 gearing for SD, stock front dually hub spacers for SD, looking at possible dually conversion.

Big Calo

Reaction score
I don't mind hauling the blocks, or rolling chassis if its a reasonable distance, say within 25 miles of the track, or if its on my way. I'll be coming in from the south side, up IH35W. I will haul farther, for additional cost.

If you want me to haul the rolling chassis I want a down payment in advance just to cover my expenses, if someone decides to crawfish on me once I get up there.

Also the short block is from an OBS, the long block is Early 99

JSchuricht

Reaction score
Do you have the spacer that went between the engine and transmission from that 6 speed super duty?

JSchuricht

Reaction score
No.

If there is anything else you may need that I don't have list just ask.

Well since you put it that way, I might be interested in the bed off that rolling chassis if your willing to separate it and it's in good shape. Wouldn't be till after the race thoe and we are both conveniently 3 hours south of Ennis.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Injectors, Adrenaline, headstuds sold pending payment.

Sold!

Well since you put it that way, I might be interested in the bed off that rolling chassis if your willing to separate it and it's in good shape. Wouldn't be till after the race thoe and we are both conveniently 3 hours south of Ennis.

I'm not to the point of parting it out just yet. I'd like to try to sell it outright first. If I still have it in a few months I'll probably start parting it out. The bed is in good shape though.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Also have 2 transfer cases for OBS. $150 each

I need a set of mirrors. Nemo or tow mirrors. Will trade or buy.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
PTE 76, Dual ceramic coated ball bearing turbo, .81 AR. When I bought it the previous owner had just had it completely rebuilt from PTE, to like new specs. Then USPS decided it would be a good idea to bus it out of the box and bounce it around on a concrete floor. I really feel like the turbo itself is fine, I just don't want to spend anymore money on it, just sell it cheap and be done with it. $1,200

You can follow the original thread here: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31534

Some more pictures.

avenyqan.jpg

enyjuga6.jpg

vyju6ame.jpg

basy6yme.jpg

re6ejapu.jpg

e5ugeqeq.jpg

Consider shipping this ???

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
how much for a package deal for the t4 kit and turbo? What is a good turbo to run with 238/80's? May go bigger in the future

Latest posts

Members online