Erikclaw's rig

idkillinit

Reaction score
Wanted to start off by thanking Erik for the invite to his house and to a nice steak dinner at a local ranch. Erik is a cool dude

Erik's truck is to say the least a beautiful daily driver and the American force wheels really set it off with the massive king coilover susp. The fit and finish of the engine compartment is beautiful. The elite turbos look and fit perfectly like almost stock. The nolomit ic pipe and elbow is a very clean piece even better in person.

The truck really drives as good as a stock truck. Turbos spool super fast and the truck makes loads of power. Trans shifts smooth and the hd converter locks hard. The detail on the paint under the hood was really amazing.

I know that a lot of people have had their hands involved with this build including Erik,elite,hallers,mike d , and dustin and everyone should be proud to say it. The truck really is beautiful and shows real pride and craftsmanship .

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Eriks truck is one of a kind, i was happy to have my part in it just so the ***er would be happy with it for once!!! LOL

Very cool you made it out to see him

idkillinit

Reaction score
My favorite part of it is the fact that he's got the huge king susp and actually uses it. Runs it accross his farm n stuff. Very cool. Dying breed of people that aren't scared to get it dirty

dstryr

Reaction score
The truck is sick and he is only a few hours away from me. I bet driving that beast would put a huge smile on your face but a frown on your bank account. I can imagine calling up trying to order parts up on the way home haha.

Eric how far are you from Fresno? I'm at Millerton Lake a lot over the summer.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Wanted to start off by thanking Erik for the invite to his house and to a nice steak dinner at a local ranch. Erik is a cool dude

Erik's truck is to say the least a beautiful daily driver and the American force wheels really set it off with the massive king coilover susp. The fit and finish of the engine compartment is beautiful. The elite turbos look and fit perfectly like almost stock. The nolomit ic pipe and elbow is a very clean piece even better in person.

The truck really drives as good as a stock truck. Turbos spool super fast and the truck makes loads of power. Trans shifts smooth and the hd converter locks hard. The detail on the paint under the hood was really amazing.

I know that a lot of people have had their hands involved with this build including Erik,elite,hallers,mike d , and dustin and everyone should be proud to say it. The truck really is beautiful and shows real pride and craftsmanship .
It was great meeting you to AJ. It was dinner at The Harris Ranch not at a ranch. :poke: Thanks for the kind words, there has been a few bumps building my truck, chit happens but I am very happy with it.

Eriks truck is one of a kind, i was happy to have my part in it just so the ***er would be happy with it for once!!! LOL

Very cool you made it out to see him
I am truly happy with it, and glad it was able to help to decide what hp turbo to run. It looks like it was a good move.

The truck is sick and he is only a few hours away from me. I bet driving that beast would put a huge smile on your face but a frown on your bank account. I can imagine calling up trying to order parts up on the way home haha.

Eric how far are you from Fresno? I'm at Millerton Lake a lot over the summer.

I do smile driving it, and try not to think about the dent in the checking account. I am an hour SW of Fresno. Do you come from Gilroy to use the lake in the summer?

dstryr

Reaction score
It was great meeting you to AJ. It was dinner at The Harris Ranch not at a ranch. :poke: Thanks for the kind words, there has been a few bumps building my truck, chit happens but I am very happy with it.

I am truly happy with it, and glad it was able to help to decide what hp turbo to run. It looks like it was a good move.

I do smile driving it, and try not to think about the dent in the checking account. I am an hour SW of Fresno. Do you come from Gilroy to use the lake in the summer?

Yeah. We usually make a few trips out to Millerton over the summer. Love the lake there and the fact that it has that nice "no tow" zone on the back side

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah. We usually make a few trips out to Millerton over the summer. Love the lake there and the fact that it has that nice "no tow" zone on the back side

Used to go there, but it gets so busy and the water turns into the ocean at times. Is the no tow zone back by where the river enters?

dstryr

Reaction score
Used to go there, but it gets so busy and the water turns into the ocean at times. Is the no tow zone back by where the river enters?

Yeah it gets crazy on the weekends. We tried to go the most during the week. Yeah thats what I meant.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Had to be lost to find your place Lmao , nice choice on the Harris Ranch . That place is one of my favorites .

I don't get very many accidental drop ins. :shrug: Can never go wrong when choosing to eat there.

Glad you liked it AJ, but should have gotten the lobster. LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
And.... what is your point? haha I am never to keen on getting seafood inland unless you know it is fresh.

Latest posts

Members online