• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

excursion project

psduser1

Reaction score
Since my local guy backed out, I have to sell this limited 03 excursion, as a project.
It has been wrecked, and totalled, by my insurance company.
Having said that, in Michigan, it can be repaired, and titled as original, with some leg and paperwork.
Basically, the front end is "tweaked", in the body shop's language. About two inches, I'm guessing. It is repaireable, on a frame machine.
I am not fixing it because it has rust on the bottom inside all four doors, and on the doorsills.
It will come with 200k mile engine, and could include a transmission and transfercase. For the right money, I can make it driveable, minus sheet metal and paint.
Apparently, I cant upload a picture from my phone, but I'd be happy to text pics.
I'd like to get 2000$ as a rolling chassis, as a driver, 4000$.
Willing to consider partial trades, or options.

psduser1

Reaction score
No, I bought an 02, 2wd, with a decent body. I'm stealing all the goodies from the 03, and all the 02 driveline will either be parted, or put together for the 03 as a "driver" project. Depending on what the prospective buyer is interested in, of course.
Kmanxi, this is a 7.3 truck.

psduser1

Reaction score
Nothing yet, junior. Got intake and exhaust swapped over, aaaaand now I'm back in the trailer, on the road. Be another month before I have time to get to work on this project.