Exhaust help!

TheBigNasty

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Blake. It's a tough call, I'm 3,000 miles away from making the decision but I like to have a plan lol it will probably come down to the day when I actually order it... Also as far as your buddys goes on the filter back, you know when the truck says "cleaning exhaust filter" that it heats up that system to like 1500 degrees lol... So
I would imagine that filter back gets pretty toasty with the emissions stuff burning out all of the contaminants.

The tip is fine, just kind of golden over the axle lol. I just deleted it and put in an aluminized flo pro delete pipe. All in all I would get stainless if the extra money was no concern. It wipes clean, where the aluminized gets that "exhaust pipe look".

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Woah haven't seen this thread in awhile. I don't even have over the axle exhaust anymore now that it is ran up through the bed haha... But yeah when it comes down to it, I don't see there being a big difference between SS and AL. They both will last longer than we will know haha

Strictlysmoke

Reaction score
think i will stick with the ss do to maryland being salt happy when they start calling for snow, plus the salt water doesn't help with that either

Latest posts

Members online