exhaust options

johndeerezach

Reaction score
so i removed my stack and want to see pics of your exhaust exits. i am thinking before the passenger tire but not sure yet. lets see the pics thanks

little luke

Reaction score
4" down pipe, 5 inch exhaust, 6 inch tip.
ybymehed.jpg
ezy4equg.jpg
y9a4aguv.jpg

83f350

Reaction score
i've run this setup before and honestly between that my axle back and the stack I have now it was my least favorite because it droned like crazy my other 2 setups didn't/dont drone

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
also it discolors plastic centercaps and the rim is always dirty.

johndeerezach

Reaction score
yea i sold the stack liked sound but didnt like it melted anything that it touched. did you use a flex piece or a elbow for the turn out?

dealwithit

Reaction score
I had a 4" shorty straight pipe out in that same location, truck came with it but it was too loud and obnoxious for me. Ditched it and got a cheap 4" turbo back diamond eye with the straight through muffler, so much better on the highway, and the truck is already way up in the air, I dont need any more heat lol

little luke

Reaction score
It's loud, but I like it. At cruising speed I don't even notice it. With the windows up the intake noise from the turbo is louder than the exhaust. Ill get some videos if you want.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I would not do side exit its a pain to keep the wheel clean and it just makes a mess
Here is my old truck with a temporary side exit
17848_294793051467_5529764_n.jpg

johndeerezach

Reaction score
my wheels are black already so i wasnt to worried about that i just dont wanna pay for the axle over piece in 5"thats why its going in front of the tire.

ford rules

Reaction score
Pure diesel power has the 5" over the axle pieces pretty cheap like $110 that's what I used for my 5" duals.

Latest posts

Members online