Exhaust tip pictures

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Trying to get an idea of size I want to purchase. I have a 5" flo pro turbo back and was thinking about using a 7" tip. Doing my research I am unsure of how long the exhaust tip should be. Could you guys post up some pictures and sizing possibly? Thanks.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
6" tip on my 5" exhaust
IMG_0547_zpscc4526f3.jpg

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Nice truck man! How long is the exhaust tip? I'm just afraid to purchase one that is to big and will look funny.

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea the truck is pretty stockish...I would just do a 6inch tip...maybe 15inches long if you can find one...I got a 12inch long one and its a little short for my liking...but I think an 18 might be to long, depending on the setup

Reaction score
do they not have the big mbrp logo on them ? i found mine on ebay for like $50 5-6" and it has no stamping.

The ones i mentioned are dual walled. They do have a raised stamp that says MBRP but its not that big and its clean looking.

I dislike the AFE tips for that same reason though, they have a big metal badge riveted on them.

hirevn

Reaction score
Here is a 7" tip on a 5" flo pro exhaust, i think it looks about right on a big lifted truck like mine but probably to big for a stock size truck. I would run 6" tip if the truck was not lifted with 37s. This tip i believe is also a flo pro and is super cheap quality made in china and i would imagine will look like chit after its first winter. I need to find a good quality tip to replace this one or maybe powder coat this one so it holds up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The ones i mentioned are dual walled. They do have a raised stamp that says MBRP but its not that big and its clean looking.

I dislike the AFE tips for that same reason though, they have a big metal badge riveted on them.

yeah thats a deal breaker for me. gotta have nada !

powerstrokezach6.7

Reaction score
Here is a 7" tip on a 5" flo pro exhaust, i think it looks about right on a big lifted truck like mine but probably to big for a stock size truck. I would run 6" tip if the truck was not lifted with 37s. This tip i believe is also a flo pro and is super cheap quality made in china and i would imagine will look like chit after its first winter. I need to find a good quality tip to replace this one or maybe powder coat this one so it holds up.

how long is your exhaust tip

Latest posts

Members online