Exhaust

Gator6.7

Reaction score
Ok i have a very stupid question lol
I have only had my 2011 6.7 for a couple months now. I have a 5 inch Diamond Exhaust on it with no muffler. My truck is so quiet, is this because the brand? Could i have a small leak somewhere that would cause it to be quiet? It sounds like my old f150 lol.
Thinking about switching to FloPro but want to see if anyone else has experience with Diamond Eye.. Thanks!

Spatel23

Reaction score
odd that you find it too quiet missing a deeepf

clean the wax out of your ears lol

to answer your question tho, switching to another brand exhaust isnt going to change a dang thing

Wayne

Reaction score
so we're talking 5" straight pipe from the down pipe back, right? That sucker should be making plenty of noise, especially being a pre-15 turbo.

Gator6.7

Reaction score
so we're talking 5" straight pipe from the down pipe back, right? That sucker should be making plenty of noise, especially being a pre-15 turbo.

yessir! thats what i was thinking lol and i felt stupid asking haha
Couple of my buddys have the same truck, and theirs are so much louder? I'm stumped

treatcg

Reaction score
Take a picture of your exhaust under the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
I'm with the other guy here, take a picture of the exhaust right below the cab. If it's missing that giant 200lb can that catches black stuff, there's no way. 5" straight on these trucks are retarded loud imo.

Gator6.7

Reaction score
I'm with the other guy here, take a picture of the exhaust right below the cab. If it's missing that giant 200lb can that catches black stuff, there's no way. 5" straight on these trucks are retarded loud imo.

the *** is gone lol, I'm retarded but not that retarded lol
Gonna try and get a video uploaded to show y'all

Jomax

Reaction score
Then you have to be partially deaf. These things are loud straight piped pol

brown1

Reaction score
i have only a race pipe on my 13 and it is significantly louder than stock. i would like to go 4” someday. i have a buddy with a cummins that is 5” straight pipe and i think it’s obnoxious.

Latest posts

Members online