exhuast tips

smokedout250

Reaction score
Okay I'm finaly tired of my stack I love the sound and rumble but can't handle the mess anymore.... I'm going out the side again... I need some help on color length and size.... I like the bigger tips I'm thinking 7inch idk if 8 would look good... also were to buy one? Pics would be great
2011-04-17_15-49-49_428.jpg

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
I would love to find a 5 to 7 inch tip for mine. I have it dumped over the axle so if you looked under the truck all you would see is this monster sized exhaust tip pointing down.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Xtreme diesel has them with free shipping.... lol I'm doing a 7inch I think.... I'm gonna try and find some 7inch and 8inch pipe to hold up there to kinda gget an idea....

Pstroke96

Reaction score
i have a 5" to 6" X18 our infront of the wheel i got it from paul at complete for 70 shipped

023-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

next to a 2.5 inch tip for size reference
014-2.jpg

smokedout250

Reaction score
The stack is going in the parts bin lol never through that stuff out lol I have a 6inch now my only problem is that it looks short and small next to the 35s... my truck is kind of a one off... I'm the guy everyone looks at for some reason lol I hate small towns lol

smokedout250

Reaction score
Lol not that simple lol it almost hits the bed I'm thinking a 7 will make it look better its huge but if it makes it look better its worth it

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lol not that simple lol it almost hits the bed I'm thinking a 7 will make it look better its huge but if it makes it look better its worth it

What size is your exhaust? I am not a huge fan of a tip thats more than 2" bigger than exhaust. 5-7 would be ok as is 4-6, but 4-7 may look like youre trying too hard lol

smokedout250

Reaction score
I have 4inch now I somewhat agree with you if you can see it it looks like your trying and that's how mine looks right now becuz its so short that's why I'm getting a new one I don't want a garbage can on the end of my exhuast I just want something that's big but yet looks good I'm gonna do some playing with some tube just to see what they will look like

jdgleason

Reaction score
I think it would look clean with a 6". I like mbrp tips too. I think the part # for my favorite one is t5074. Weird that I remember that lol

Latest posts

Members online