Ezlynk shows us a sneak peak.

Jrs6.7

Reaction score
Unscrew one of egt sensors from stock exhaust . Screw it back into your ****** plate at manifold . Disconnect sensor off egr pipe in engine. Then connect the egt sensor from ****** plate to that connection you disconnected from egr pipe. If I recall you follow it and disconnects somewhere under the intake.

Sullys450

Reaction score
Unscrew one of egt sensors from stock exhaust . Screw it back into your ****** plate at manifold . Disconnect sensor off egr pipe in engine. Then connect the egt sensor from ****** plate to that connection you disconnected from egr pipe. If I recall you follow it and disconnects somewhere under the intake.

Thank you! I'll be doing this today.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Question for you guys with Ezlynk. Is your stock tune file saved on Ezlynk if so under which tab? Mine isn't with the rest of the tune files and I can't find it anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with the ez Lynk and the gauges?
I have a dedicated iPad for the truck and to connect with ez Lynk. It'll read and display all the data but after 5 min of driving or so the gauges will "freeze" as if it's no longer reading from ez Lynk. I've tried closing the app, restarting, disconnecting from its network and reconnecting. I've made sure the iPad isn't jumping between wifi signals still nothing.

ncollins64

Reaction score
That's odd. I've never had a single issue with mine and I've got a dedicated iPad as well. I can leave the iPad off or turn it on while driving and it'll go straight to my gauges with no issues. Do you have the latest update?

ImAti0n

Reaction score
The ez Lynk yes. The iPad is still a software update behind. Could it possibly be my iPhone and the iPad are fighting for the ez lynks signal and making it lock up?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Yes. I only have my iPad on the ezlync. It would not work with it and my iPhone fighting against each other. I may in the future just put my iPad on my plan so it's not always searching for wifi and the ez at the same time.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Yeah I'll give that a shot. My iPad is on my plan so it has LTE service but both my iPhone and iPad are on the same iCloud account so they remember all the same networks

ImAti0n

Reaction score
So found out my iPhone and iPad were fighting for connection on the ez Lynk causing it to freeze up. So I turned off wifi on my phone and it worked perfect.

I'm monitoring EGT with a sensor from the exhaust in the EGR block off plate. For some reason it seems the egts are higher than when I was monitoring with my SCT EGT pyro. While idling it would get down to 270-290. Now it doesn't get below 320

On the freeway I would range from 400-600ish

Now I'm 600-700

Was the SCT EGT more accurate or is this one more accurate. Just curious as to why I see such a wide variety in temps between sensors.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Well the problem still persists despite turning the wifi off my iPhone. Now it says vehicle communication problem and I can't access anything on the app.

Called ez Lynk and their tech support answered right away. They are pretty awesome actually. Helpful and quick.

Told me my ECM is possibly locking out the ez Lynk from communicating and displaying the PIDs. Told me to disconnect the ez Lynk and shut down the app and give it a few hours. If the problem persists they told me to call again and they will help me out further.

Latest posts

Members online