• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

F-350 regular cab project truck. $6500

Motostroker

Reaction score
Bought this truck off a member on here but I have simply not have the time to complete it. My regular cab project is up for grabs
Looks like a mess butt however every nut, bolt, washer, etc is accounted for. Truck comes with the Trans (which I can throw back together the way it sits. The clutches are smoked) both motors one good short block with 180k, and the other motor is bad. It ate a LPOP. t-case, etc.

I can label each tub aware container with bolts, nuts, from each part of the engine for easy re assembly.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443564781.076136.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1443564793.781175.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1443564800.985090.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1443564810.289146.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1443564819.593646.jpg

I'll throw in a box of (torqued once) arp studs, it has a live wire, Intake, 4 inch exhaust, etc.

Perfect platform to build something since it's already apart. Go ahead and send injectors out. Stuff like that.

If you know how to swing a wrench this is the perfect opportunity to get into a truck cheap.

Body is 7.5/10.

Will need some brakes and rotors however the front end is relatively fresh and I'll throw a brand new ready lift track bar in with the deal also.

140k on the truck

$6500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason

Reaction score
I'm a fan of pretty much everything motostroker has turned out. I thought that was the truck, but couldn't tell from the current state. Wow...sad to see it in pieces, but that's a good deal for someone to get it back together and going right!

Motostroker

Reaction score
If it doesn't sell soon it's going to go under the knife. I sold my platnium today. All I have to drive is this 2000 TDI Jetta lol. I'll give it one week, if it doesn't sell in that time I will build it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
what would the cost be if i shipped you a trans and complete running engine from fan to oil pan and got you to button it all back up?

Latest posts

Members online