• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

F/S: 2 E-350 6.0 vans

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
I have these 2 trucks I bought. My original intentions were to part them out to make some money and keep some parts for stock at the shop.
If I could make a quick buck selling whole then I would so here I am listing them.

First is a 2005 E-350 DRW with 139k on it. It has a utility/service body on it that is pretty beat. It has an oil leak from somewhere on the top of the motor that hasn't been looked at yet. I did put an oil pressure switch in it as that was wet.
CEL is on for a glow plug. Starts right up without issue and drives. $3500obo.

Second is a 2006 E-350 SRW with 208k on it. Normal work van with racks in the back. Body is beat up from being a work truck. Truck has a newer Garrett turbo. SDP EGR ******. CEL is on for the ****** and ECT sensor issue so the van clutch is always on. I'm guessing the heater core is no good as it smells like coolant and the windows fog up. Truck is pretty optioned out with PW, PL, 6 disc changer, cloth front seats and factory keyless entry. Starts right up without issues and drives. $2850obo.

I have pictures on my phone I can text. Just send me a text if interested: 203-507-3987. Will do a package deal for both. Will part them out if not sold.

shmoozer

Reaction score
If you decide to part out for some reason I would buy the ficm harnesses from both of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online