F150 Center Console in 03 CCSB

LAIRD7_3

Reaction score
Still not 100% sure what im going to do to mate the console and dash, have a couple ideas.. nothing in stone yet. To be honest guys it was easier and less frustrating to do this console mod, then it was to put my lift on.. Id love to do a write up, ill have to talk to my buddy and get a refresh about how everything is wired up. There are only about 6 wires in total that need to be spliced in. I will work on the write up tho! But im telling you, it was a super easy mod and can probably be done in about 5 hours or less if you plan everything out before you rip into the truck

ford rules

Reaction score
What all was involved in wiring for it? What did you do with the shift cable, the center console shifter is hooked up right?

LAIRD7_3

Reaction score
The shifter is hooked up and works perfect, as for wiring, there was a power, ground, neutral safety switch, reverse, and overdrive

LAIRD7_3

Reaction score
This will be the next thing I do. How about the trans linkage? What did you do there? Really clean man. Nice job!

the stock linkage hooks right up to the f150 shifter, I made some steel brackets to hold the linkage in place so you can cycle through the gears as needed

semmens3

Reaction score
Bringing this back from the dead, do you still have the wiring schematic you used? I'm looking to do this to my 05 with a 2010 f150 console. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.