• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

F250 reg cab short bed

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Wow, very low price. That's a great deal for someone. Good looking RCSB too, I love mine. Got any more pics of it?

What fuel tank are you guys running? Reason I ask, is because if you're using a 28 gallon diesel tank, it won't fit when you do the 4WD conversion. You also might have to mod the drive shaft.... just food for thought. Great looking truck.

2wd-fire

Reaction score
Wow, very low price. That's a great deal for someone. Good looking RCSB too, I love mine. Got any more pics of it?

What fuel tank are you guys running? Reason I ask, is because if you're using a 28 gallon diesel tank, it won't fit when you do the 4WD conversion. You also might have to mod the drive shaft.... just food for thought. Great looking truck.

I know ill either do f150 or fuel cell under bed in back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motostroker

Reaction score
What years?

For-trade-or-sale.-Jeep-buggy.-Rock-crawler
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43484

And here is a pic of my rhino
tuzeha8e.jpg

2wd-fire

Reaction score
Bumpin this up. That thing is awesome. What wheels, and size?? My rclb needs new shoes.

Their 305/50/20 nitto 420s but in my opinion the 22 with the 305/45/22 are and inch bigger and fill allot better and 22 look so much better those will be next rims and tires on next truck

Latest posts

Members online