F250 Roll cage?

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Well I was tossing up the idea to put a roll cage In my truck. I was wondering does anyone have any advice and or pictures of what they have done with a roll cage. I hope to be knocking on the door of 11.49 and know I need a gauge and just there for added safety. Also if I go to a big race I don't want them to have any reason to not let me run.

Coposrv

Reaction score
Depending on the track you go to tech inspectors will let you through regardless of ET. A bolt on pulled cobra/ gt500 will pass without a roll bar even though they can break the ET barrier. In the last 10 years there has been quite a few lightly modified cars that run mid low elevens with small bolt on's. Not many people want to run a roll bar in a newish car.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Depending on the track you go to tech inspectors will let you through regardless of ET. A bolt on pulled cobra/ gt500 will pass without a roll bar even though they can break the ET barrier. In the last 10 years there has been quite a few lightly modified cars that run mid low elevens with small bolt on's. Not many people want to run a roll bar in a newish car.

GTR is a good example. Me personally, I value my life more then the interior aesthetics of a car/truck. Mine is getting a bar

Latest posts

Members online