Face-lift 2.0.....

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Well here is ol' girl's original face-lift, fresh out of paint......

IMAG0605.jpg

After months of a bad winter, sand storms and a fender bender (damn radio).....it was time for a make over.....again :doh:

photo5-1_zps59f246fc.jpg

photo6-1_zpse0919f08.jpg

photo9_zpsd5f9c612.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I thought about getting all repainted again, but with the clock ticking to Ennis this weekend had a better idea to match the new front replacement bumper that just arrived.....

photo7-1_zps996fd07c.jpg

photo8_zps9c44e8c2.jpg

Waiting to install the new bumper this evening......

photo10_zps7f381697.jpg

CT9AIX

Reaction score
that does look pretty awesome. cant wait to see pics with the bumper on

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
New Fab Fours bumper went on last night, truck is absolutely filthy right now........but here is a quick shot I took this morning before I took it to go get detailed....

dabeafac-3deb-4bed-adf6-af827f1b0f8d_zps82e38476.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Did you paint the diamond plate black or black chrome? That is a definitely different bumper, haven't seen one like that before.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
What brand hood do you have?

It's from a company called reflexxion.....

Looks nice Julian.

Thanks Eric....

Did you paint the diamond plate black or black chrome? That is a definitely different bumper, haven't seen one like that before.

Basically I went to my buddies graphic shop and asked him if he could do a "realistic" black diamond plate pattern and he came up with one that looks pretty damn good, I couldn't tell you how he "layered" it, sorry......

Looks different in the sunlight, it's not permanent but it's definitely growing on me......as for the bumper, Fab Fours just came out with it, in fact I got #9. Not sure if I really like how it sticks out from the fender but I'm happy with it over all.