Factory cab light question

DIE5EL

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, this is my first OBS truck. I have no cab lights, I like the factory look. Question is, can you replace the bulb inside a factory light or are they a sealed unit?. I want to put factory amber ones on an run a LED bulb if possible.

Thanks,
Kyle

Sent from my ifone

DIE5EL

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I was Hoping they did. I've got LED bulbs to put in them. Just on the hunt for the factory cab lights. I can not find a ford part number to save my life

Sent from my ifone

DIE5EL

Reaction score
No I have not. I have searched the Internet for it. I keep coming up with the LMC numbers for the clear and amber ones. I wanted to keep them factory. I'll have to give them a try. Thank you.

Sent from my ifone

zilla68

Reaction score
I got a full set of factory lights out in the garage, still in the wrapper, brad posted the number of them a while back, I'll grab them tomorrow, they are actually made by someone else.

zilla68

Reaction score
yep that was it, I could tell you all day long who made them, until you asked then I drew a blank, signs of old age I guess.

DIE5EL

Reaction score
I'll have to order some through my local napa. I believe they are grote ones. Thanks again for the replies

Sent from my ifone

Latest posts

Members online