FASS?

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Anyone on here running a FASS LP? Ive got a buddy that might be selling his FASS 150 Titanium series and I'm looking for a new lift pump. This specific kit is made for the 6.4's. If i do this id like to run it like Elites Airdog upgrade.

White_monster

Reaction score
Have fun. The fittings for the pump are custom made. The regulator isn't cheap and the distribution block is nicely machined. I tried making my own for a buddy, it's not worth it.

White_monster

Reaction score
Sorry. I got the ones for my twin pump mixed up. Jon's right the supply line fitting isn't custom. My bad as I just took a quick look at my fuel pump. Thanks for correcting me Jon.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
There are better pumps out there then FASS, IMO. Just not a quality unit that's gonna hold up over time like the AirDog has proven too.

derrick36

Reaction score
Looking into making my own kit instead of Elites upgrade. If its to much trouble and not worth it ill just go with Elites kit.

I've been trading PM's with Blk350on20s this past week. I know he's running a FASS pump and a DIY fuel bowl delete/rail mounted fuel cooler.

He just gave me a rundown of what's all involved to run from the FASS pump to the HPFP.

He talks about it here: http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113742

I priced most everything through Jegs and it looks to be a couple/few hundred dollars less than Elite's setup. It looks like the biggest expense will be all of the fuel line.

I don't know if comparing it to Elite's setup is an apples to apples comparison but if they both accomplish the same goal, it seems like a no brainer.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I've been trading PM's with Blk350on20s this past week. I know he's running a FASS pump and a DIY fuel bowl delete/rail mounted fuel cooler.

He just gave me a rundown of what's all involved to run from the FASS pump to the HPFP.

He talks about it here: http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113742

I priced most everything through Jegs and it looks to be a couple/few hundred dollars less than Elite's setup. It looks like the biggest expense will be all of the fuel line.

I don't know if comparing it to Elite's setup is an apples to apples comparison but if they both accomplish the same goal, it seems like a no brainer.

Thats where i got the idea from, If it can be done, and cheaper then the competitors then why not.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
fass is loud, i would go AD pr something else before i went fass.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Well I already have the fass, I know theyre annoying but being I got a literally brand new pump for less then half price ill be utilizing this one. Now it's a matter of getting my fittings together

Latest posts

Members online