FASTER AND CLEANER= HAPPY CUSTOMER

rollindirty

Reaction score
I HAVE RECENTLY HAD PROBLEMS GETTING CUSTOM TUNING FOR MY 6.4 WITH THE TUNER I HAD SO I DESIDED IT WAS TIME TO INVEST SOME MONEY INTO AN SCT LIVEWIRE LOADED WITH TUNES FROM IDP! I PLAYED WITH A FEW OF THE LARGER HP TUNES THAT CAME WITH IT AND CONTACTACTED ERIC WITH A FEW SMALL CHANGES IN THE SHIFTING I WANTED MADE ABOUT 30 MINS LATER I RECIEVED (VIA E-MAIL)WHAT I BELIEVE IS THE BEST TUNE OUT THERE FOR YOUR 6.4, IT DID EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE INCLUDING CLEANED UP THE HEAVY THICK SMOKE I USE TO GET FROM ALOT OF DIFFERENT 300+ HP TUNES, IT WAS REALLY EASY TO LOAD UP AND THE RETURN TIME FROM THE REQUEST TO RECIEVING THE TUNE WAS UNHEARD OF! IT MAY NOT BE THE MOST APPEALING TUNER ON EARTH BUT WAS WORTH THE MONEY FOR THE RESULTS! JUST SAYIN THE E-MAILED TUNES WORK!!!!! TRY YOURS TODAY:fordoval:

SHE ONLY SMOKES WHEN SHE DRINKS!!!

Smokyred

Reaction score
Thanks for the sales pitch, lol. Now go try everyone else's tunes that way you can tell us for sure you have the best. :thumbsup:

Oh and stop yelling please!

Dave

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Thanks for the sales pitch, lol. Now go try everyone else's tunes that way you can tell us for sure you have the best. :thumbsup:

Oh and stop yelling please!

Dave

What are you wanting to hear? H&S is the best LOL

rollindirty

Reaction score
Ya sorry about all the YELLING,lol. Not a sales pitch just letting people that care know what works if u want me to start naming names we can, thats why i left it as "the tuner I had"!

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Ya sorry about all the YELLING,lol. Not a sales pitch just letting people that care know what works if u want me to start naming names we can, thats why i left it as "the tuner I had"!

Everyone's truck is different. I tried some other tuners out there and IDP was the one that worked best for me.
Congrats w/ your find and its ok to think IDP is the best custom tuner :pimp:

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Yeah it may be better looking, but no way I would trust it to load a tune on my truck without a hard wire

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Yeah it may be better looking, but no way I would trust it to load a tune on my truck without a hard wire

Its not that I wouldn't trust it, but I hear nothing but the extended 30-45 min reload times or the battery dying suddenly.

It looks neat but for the transfer of data that is already 10-12 min via hard line, having the potential for loss of data or battery power isn't worth it.

I have the CTS for viewing and I may get a DD as I hear it has more parameters for monitoring but I use the LW for upload.

Back on topic,
congrats OP.

anthony02tolson

Reaction score
I have loaded numerous times. No problems yet. I leave the charger on the monitor when ever I load a tune tho. No issues yet. I have actually been thinking about that ITSX next.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
MY EARS HURT

Good for you man, but try out some other tunes to be sure :D Its all personal opinion though. That is great customer service though.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
They're really not that different

I hear how great the KEM 345 was, little smoke, etc.., etc.. and I had plenty of smoke, very touchy throttle, haze at idle.

I had Eric redo one of his tunes for mpg, no real throttle issues, shifts smooth, etc..

How many guys say "ported rails" when asked about upgrades but Jeff and some other guys are taking them off going back to stock due to really bad surging.

Some guys have really bad surging w/ spartan tunes, switched to IDP, no problems. Guys have IDP surging issues but not w/ KEM.

My 7.3 ran like sh$t w/ delo, my bus w/ a 7.3 drank delo. I put rotella in my 7.3, ran night and day difference better.

If all vehicles are basically equal, why doesn't everyone run a 12.3 like Jeff, when they are using Spartan tunes.

I could go on and on, but whatever, to each his own.

Latest posts

Members online