Feedback on Reverse and Dome LED

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Finally got them both installed, and i am MORE than pleased! The dome lights are amazing, turning on one overhead you can see the whole inside of the cab. I have gotten several compliments and questions when people get in at night. The reverse lights are awesome too. With tinted windows it helps out a lot, i used to not be able to see my reverse lights at all.

Best part is they are both plug and play, along with a great price. Retro has great customer service and is the company you need to do business with on any lighting.

Thanks again!

Eric

David S.

Reaction score
I had the retro dome light in my 6.0, that thing was bright as hell. Hurt people's eyes who werent expecting it LOL

smokedout250

Reaction score
It just installed mine as well not the dome light just the back up lights and cargo lights.... And I agree with you! I can actually see while backing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izzybird

Reaction score
Really cruddy pic, but you can see the difference from stock. I've had a number of people ask me about them.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 58

Agjake11

Reaction score
if anyone has the time, the pic id like to see is park the truck and place something behind it about 5 ft away. then get a pic from in the bed with the stockers and then the leds. i want to see the actual output advantage. (would be a great marketing tool)

Agjake11

Reaction score
if you let me know what exactly you do (setup wise) i can try and replicate it with my stockers (in 08 lights)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.