Fender flares

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
Anyone take the ford stock wheel flares that come one two tone trucks and pain them to match a single solid color truck, if so got pics??

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
vepanysy.jpg
qebeje2a.jpg

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I always get mine from Brittain @ Sunrise.

Think its right under 600 for a set from him. Cant remember. I just tell him to charge my card and ship em. Lol

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Didn't know the monotone trucks didn't come with them.

Jared all your trucks are sexy.

Thank you brother, I try!

And yes, whats really screwed up, is our monochromatic king ranch 2015 will not have flares from the factory. Chrome 20" wheels, and no flares, and no painted bumpers.

Its some BS, but I ordered my parts from Sunrise to fix it the day that ugly thing gets here!

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
Looks damn good, I live on gravel looking for a way to help prevent rock chips on the body of the truck so I thought maybe those flare would look good and they could take the rock chips

Do they come painted or did you take them to a shop and have it done

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Anyone take the ford stock wheel flares that come one two tone trucks and pain them to match a single solid color truck, if so got pics??

I happen to have a set of stock fender flares off my 11 king ranch I'm looking to get rid of. One has some damage from a tire rub, but I have a brand new from ford in the box to replace it with. PM if you'd be interested in them.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I happen to have a set of stock fender flares off my 11 king ranch I'm looking to get rid of. One has some damage from a tire rub, but I have a brand new from ford in the box to replace it with. PM if you'd be interested in them.

Shoot me a price please sir....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.