Few Questions.

OhioPipeliner

Reaction score
Got a 01, my turbo needs rebuilt so instead of wasting my time im going right to the T4 swap. I plan on this winter to pull the motor and build it. Till than im thinkin a s366. For now its going to be a stock motor besides a few things. Exhaust, and fuel system, have a ts6 i will send to gearhead. Kinda undecided on if i should run stock injectors till i pull the motor. Any input?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I would do the injector upgrade the same time as the turbo. Having the motor out makes it so easy. Not saying it is hard doing it while the motor is in, it just takes more time that way.

OhioPipeliner

Reaction score
I would do the injector upgrade the same time as the turbo. Having the motor out makes it so easy. Not saying it is hard doing it while the motor is in, it just takes more time that way.

Well im going T4 in a few weeks,ive replaced injectors while in the truck, not too hard of a job.

Just stumped on injector choices, want to keep the bottom end together. I dont see too many run the s300 frame on the 7.3

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I ran Irates billet S366 T4 kit on my E99 for 2 years on stock injectors and just custom tunes without issues.

Then ran 250/100s for awhile with zero issues.

Then swapped to 160/80s for another 2 years without issues.

Sold it last spring to a buddy who DDs the truck and pulls a car Trailor with it on the weekends

7.3obs

Reaction score
If you plan to build a motor I've got studs springs and push rods in the classifieds :D

Latest posts

Members online