ficm question

speedinpowerstroke

Reaction score
why the hell is it like $500+ to get a ficm rebuild that sounds like the biggest rip off. no one makes it cheap or easy to fix or build these 6.0s

mint-6oh

Reaction score
Check out ficmrepair.com, haven't had any problems with them and I would recomend a ficm tune while they have it.

6speedsd

Reaction score
Why not just fix it yourself? I did that with my old 04 model. I had the typical voltage drop when cranking. There is a write up somewhere detailing how to do it. Break the case open, re-solder a few connections. I never had another issue with mine after doing that. It is a bit intimidating if you've never done it before but the directions were pretty straight forward.

Just an idea.

yeehaw

Reaction score
have to pay to play, I didn't think my swamps 58V was all that expensive when i put it on my last '06. Truck started smoother after so it was worth it.

Fordguy100

Reaction score
It is expensive, but considering what it does, and what it can do with low voltage...its worth it I suppose.

I had mine done at Ficmrepair...wasn't to expensive IMO.

bboteler

Reaction score
I've heard good things about ficmrepair and i think he can add PHP's tuning to it while its there.

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
We mod & repair them and and we have some here ready to go if you need one. Just PM me or give us a call and we will help out any way we can.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.