Fierce attidute my or Goodyear duratrac

ToMang07

Reaction score
Had both tires. Ran the duratracs on my old ranger and loved them never had a problem with them.

The fierce are as step up from the duratracs. I have had a set on my 08 f350 for about 15,000 miles and then switched them over to the 12 f350 and I'm still running them with half tread or more. I have just a hair over 20,000 miles on the 12. The fierce tires are the best tires I've ran. Wish they could make them in the size I need for my new rims.

Are you honestly comparing tired from a ranger to a 350?
LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Had both tires. Ran the duratracs on my old ranger and loved them never had a problem with them.

The fierce are as step up from the duratracs. I have had a set on my 08 f350 for about 15,000 miles and then switched them over to the 12 f350 and I'm still running them with half tread or more. I have just a hair over 20,000 miles on the 12. The fierce tires are the best tires I've ran. Wish they could make them in the size I need for my new rims.

So you have never had duratracs on a super duty then?

live life full throttle

Atsah

Reaction score

We are talking load range "E" tires here not "C"..

Atsah

Reaction score
Man that is weird. Mine have held up great and I put a set on a twin turboed cummins that does nothing but tow and get driven hard and a set on a 800+ hp cummins that have over 20,000 miles on them and everyone loves them. View attachment 26742
^those are mine with over 15k.

To tell you the truth those don't look that great for a tire with 15K miles on them.. My Duratrac's looked way better than those with 15K on them.. My truck worked hard with those tires on it as well, I rotated every 6K and I put 35K on the truck and they looked about what your tires look like when I sold it..

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
To tell you the truth those don't look that great for a tire with 15K miles on them.. My Duratrac's looked way better than those with 15K on them.. My truck worked hard with those tires on it as well, I rotated every 6K and I put 35K on the truck and they looked about what your tires look like when I sold it..

15k was a conservative guess. They have 9/32 in the middle which is pretty good for a mud tire! Def over half tread. They are for sale btw. 305/70/16 if anyone on here is looking for a set.

Atsah

Reaction score
15k was a conservative guess. They have 9/32 in the middle which is pretty good for a mud tire! Def over half tread. They are for sale btw. 305/70/16 if anyone on here is looking for a set.

Ya mud tires are not the best all around tire that's for sure.. I think the Duratrac's have a little harder compound than some.. The fierce may be a better tire offroad IDK, never had them but my buddy likes his and he is allways somewhere he shouldn't be..

Reaction score

Are you honestly comparing tired from a ranger to a 350?
LOL

Im not trying to compare the two tires with two different trucks. I am just stating that I have ran them and yes it was on a ranger, but I didnt have any complaints on them with it. Yes I know its a bit different from a 350 to a ranger but sorry just putting my .02 in on the topic.

dsberman94

Reaction score
So I've got 2 new tires on the front because I figured id leave the old ones on the back to finish them off. So far the duratracs are quieter than the old ones. My old tires were a set of Firestone winterforce and they only lasted almost a year. Not so great. Also they ride much smoother than the old ones. And they already got me out of mud so props to them. Only put about 150 miles on since yesterday at noon but I like them so far. No complaints.
However as I left the tire place yesterday to head to work I told myself I'll make the rears last as long as possible and not burn them off. So I got to work and drifted up the hill and into the parking lot. Oops.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online