Finally delivered

Jomax

Reaction score
Can't wait to see how it turns out Shone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Awesome looking truck and wheels Shone! Im looking at that exact same truck except long bed. Mine will be rocking the SF 023's I just took delivery of as well. Just less lift and smaller tire.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
It's a paint coating, almost like adding another coat of clear. The hardness rating is like 9H

Is it similar to ceramic? I'm going to be in Australia when my truck shows up and want to have my dealer do all this nonsense before I get back.

Jomax

Reaction score
Is it similar to ceramic? I'm going to be in Australia when my truck shows up and want to have my dealer do all this nonsense before I get back.

Pretty much like a ceramic coating.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
LOL

I describe it as a very durable/fancy wax. My detailer hates it when I say that tho.
http://opticoat.com/page/opti-coat-pro

I was sold on it when he showed me a set of polished AFs on a dually he coated. They didnt need to be polished again for a year+.
Best part is that it doesnt dull the finish in any way.
Just soap and water

Ok cool, I maybe may have sort ordered a set of these full asshole wheels from Mike. Went with brushed I will see if I can do this on that finish.

Black AOD

Reaction score
LOL

I describe it as a very durable/fancy wax. My detailer hates it when I say that tho.
http://opticoat.com/page/opti-coat-pro

I was sold on it when he showed me a set of polished AFs on a dually he coated. They didnt need to be polished again for a year+.
Best part is that it doesnt dull the finish in any way.
Just soap and water

Ok cool, I maybe may have sort ordered a set of these full asshole wheels from Mike. Went with brushed I will see if I can do this on that finish.

Full Asshole Wheels. Nice. :rockon: I guess I qualify now then too.

vrog

Reaction score
wow! Its going to be a nice one

I have the same truck, picked it up back in September and finally getting around to doing something to it. You old truck was a big factor when i did my 13 Platinum. I was all set to go big with this truck. Already had 24x14 ADV1 wheels a set of 38s and was waiting to see what I was going to do about a lift. well its been 5 months and I decided to go smaller. 6" on 22x12 and 37s.

Funny thing is I keep eyeing that same exact wheel but in brushed. Im also doing king coil overs and bypasses. Looks like we are going with PMF 3 link and rear block with traction bar. I have it narrowed down to that wheel in brushed and a Forgiato wheel. Time will tell,

Looking forward to watching yours come to life.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
wow! Its going to be a nice one

I have the same truck, picked it up back in September and finally getting around to doing something to it. You old truck was a big factor when i did my 13 Platinum. I was all set to go big with this truck. Already had 24x14 ADV1 wheels a set of 38s and was waiting to see what I was going to do about a lift. well its been 5 months and I decided to go smaller. 6" on 22x12 and 37s.

Funny thing is I keep eyeing that same exact wheel but in brushed. Im also doing king coil overs and bypasses. Looks like we are going with PMF 3 link and rear block with traction bar. I have it narrowed down to that wheel in brushed and a Forgiato wheel. Time will tell,

Looking forward to watching yours come to life.

you let me know when you're ready ! we sell everything mentioned and i want your business !

Latest posts

Members online