Finally got a chance to show ol' girl off!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just wish people would show how much trimming was necessary. I cringed when I had to sand down the inside of my flares for 325/50 with x12s on a 4.5" lift

different strokes I guess

mine i trimmed the bottom edge of the back of the fender liner. i noticed full of fuel full clock to the right in reverse it wants to rub the liner a tiny bit. its always in reverse.

JMart

Reaction score
Love the monster can. SOOOOO bad ass.

Not a fan of the wheels, but the truck looks good. But I guess without the wheels its just a stock platy.

zack birge

Reaction score
mine i trimmed the bottom edge of the back of the fender liner. i noticed full of fuel full clock to the right in reverse it wants to rub the liner a tiny bit. its always in reverse.

The only time mine touches is reverse and full to the right as well. Other than that clears fine

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Nice truck. Any pics of the Stereo system? I 2nd on the pics of the trimming. I've got a 2.5" Level up front and with my wheels turned 3/4 of the way to either side, My 35" Toyos on 10" wide wheels with a -24 offset are a little too close for comfort to the Fender. I trimmed the Bumper brackets so I'm good there.

Charles

BK39

Reaction score
It's different, I dig it. I had to trim a fair amount to run to run 10 wides, I too am curious how much you had to trim to run 12s. Same size tire.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Truck looks good! I kinda like the rims. Especially after the close up shot. Didn't know they came with the graphics on them. And screw everybody that gives you crap cause it rubs a little lol. They have nothing better to do then complain.

zack birge

Reaction score
Truck looks good! I kinda like the rims. Especially after the close up shot. Didn't know they came with the graphics on them. And screw everybody that gives you crap cause it rubs a little lol. They have nothing better to do then complain.

They don't come like that! It's some airbrush work I had a guy do for my business. It's "ghosted" on there. In the image and up close you can see it and read it pretty well. Step away from it and you barely notice its on there! Exactly what I wanted and definitely different.

morepower02

Reaction score
Sweet monster can bro....truck looks nice not feeling the wheels but if you like them that's all that matters.

zack birge

Reaction score
Sorry for the lousy pics. iPhone 6 not so great in tight places.

afbi83.jpg

2yxqjuv.jpg

2qki4d4.jpg

izt6ki.jpg

10f7tw1.jpg

ev8fbq.jpg

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Now turn the tire all the way and take a pic by the fender. Have someone hold it at full lock...otherwise it'll back off some. That'll tell the real story.

XtrmDzl89

Reaction score
Now turn the tire all the way and take a pic by the fender. Have someone hold it at full lock...otherwise it'll back off some. That'll tell the real story.
^^^this guy must live a life of misery. Nothing but negativity comes out of him. Let it go dude. This guy is satisfied with his truck and that's all that matters. This forum is suppose to be about supporting others, not hating on them.

Anyway, great looking truck man!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If you live in a world of yes men and participation trophies then good for you. I call sh!t like I see it.

zack birge

Reaction score

Full lock and pinned to the left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 208

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Wasn't Napoleon a midget?
I'm more towards the giant end of the spectrum.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.