Finally got in the 11's! Stock-ish fuel

Rubenk

Reaction score
So alot of you chimed in last year on me fighting to get better times at the track, and its all finally coming together!

I say "stock-ish" fuel, because theoretically a factory fuel system should be able to do this, I tried a "new" pump and just couldn't get it to hold full rail, so I went with a Fass 150 and dragonfire modded pump. OE Injectors/nozzles still.

Drop in RCD 75/59 turbros making the power, these runs were on Midwest Diesel's tunes. I usually run Tyrants as well, i'll run them next time at the track.

Only got in 3 runs in 4.5 hours, opening day at the track. Last launch I gave it about all I could. Around 2100rpm and 22psi. Street pressure(36psi) in the Hoosiers, but they did well.

Final time was 11.976 @ 112.09mph with 1.615s sixty foot. Truck weighed 7295 with half tank and without me(160lbs).

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

And yes, huge thanks to Robby on setup advice! (and selling me those sick bogarts and hoosiers). I got comments and compliments all day on them. People would be walking by and stop and be like "slicks!" haha! I was going to white-letter the Hoosiers, but didnt have time. Next time will be though!