Finally got my Edge CTS - Installing on Pillar

JDub

Reaction score
I hooked up the EAS Turbo Timer in my 6.4 tonight, that was about ten times easier than I had expected it to be. Instructions stated which fuses needed to be tapped and they included the fuse tap and connectors were all prewired. Complete plug and play system. Edge has hit it out of the park with this new stuff :rockon:

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Ok, I got it finished up yesterday afternoon. I marked the pillar where the cable/plug was making contact. then I pulled everything back apart and used a hacksaw blade to my a notch in the pillar for the cable/plug to rest in. Really wasn't much to it. Here are a few pics:

c785be5f.jpg

dd9c561d.jpg

Here is a pic of it with the cable going through:

d86c7ecf.jpg

e52844fe.jpg

Picture with the monitor in place:

c732d7b5.jpg

I also drilled two small holes up through the bottom of the pillar and into the little adapter plate to secure it a little better than just snapping it in. Forgot to take pictures of that. Once I went to put the whole setup on the pillar, no matter how I placed it, it was putting the cable in a bind, so I just went ahead and cut a small hole out of the pillar itself. Not pretty but its covered by the pod lol

e183ee3d.jpg

Once that was done it was just a matter of putting it all in place and back together. Here are a few pics of the finished product:

b3f683e0.jpg

8be2478c.jpg

b874a13c.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
I was just kiddin with you man. I wouldn't have spent much time on it either if you were gonna cover it up. As long as there's a hole that's all that's important.

Latest posts

Members online