Finally got my lift on

TripleE44

Reaction score
Well I finally got my lift all on thanks Mad Matt's diesel and Trevor at PMF, and couldn't be happier with it. Sits exactly as I had hoped and rides even better than I had hoped.

Specs on in are Icon 2.5" coils up front with a 1" bottom mount spacer, PMF 3-link, 4" PMF rear traction blocks and bilstein 5160s all around. Method standard 20x10s with toyo at2 35s.

The pics:
null_zpsc930c99d.jpg

null_zpscbd7f445.jpg

null_zpsb630de1a.jpg

null_zps904b4f42.jpg

null_zps7d2e5e5a.jpg

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
been pondering that wheel, great looking wheel.

Rowdy

Reaction score
Truck looks good! I have never liked red vehicles but these new trucks lifted with black wheels look sick! If it was mine I would defiantly PTM it. But I am not a fan of chrome. To each his own.

JMart

Reaction score
I saw it this morning at Matt's. Looks good I really like tge choice for the lift. I was thinking on the same set up. After talking to Matt about it I will probably go that route one day.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Truck looks good! I have never liked red vehicles but these new trucks lifted with black wheels look sick! If it was mine I would defiantly PTM it. But I am not a fan of chrome. To each his own.

Speaking of yours, I want to see pics of it(pm as to not clutter this)! Looks sweet!

I agree, these red trucks with black wheels, ptm'd look hella fine! I like the stance, but I think I would've gone with a slightly larger tire( 36 in M/T probably), but I like a more stuffed look. Red, ruby red, blue and sterling grey looks amazing on these trucks.

Sent from the Bayou

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im hoping he used a 4" rear block. would make it easy for me and drake to be sure. i have 5" traction blocks i would like to use.

TripleE44

Reaction score

PTM is more than likely in the future, but for now I'm pretty ok with the chrome. I'm not a huge fan of chrome normally, but I have a larger hatred towards rock chips. Garrett said your line-x looks really cool, and I'm sorta considering doing that.

Latest posts