Finally made a 1/4 mile pass

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my results from the diesel nationals last sat at Rockingham. Fastest pass of the day was a 12.68 @ 103.?? Truck weighed in at 7800 ccsb. This was with my gearhead race tune. Truck runs awesome can't complain one bit loving the setup still have a few shifting bugs to work out may have a little more in it, going to be stepping up the charger in the next few weeks hopefully take advantage of some of the extra fuel. Will post up a slip in the am and my mods are in my sig

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Pretty good. I need to get to a 1/4 mile track. I have the same setup with a 71mm or a swamps bfh 75mm. Have any 1/8 miles times on your setup?

jesse319

Reaction score
I actually made it out to the track last week, and got my truck down to a 14.4.. on full force stage 2's, stealth srp1.1, gear head tuning.. all on a 2000 4X4 cclb manual truck.

I gotta say I'm really impressed with the gear head tuning

definitely more mods coming

Reaction score
Pretty good. I need to get to a 1/4 mile track. I have the same setup with a 71mm or a swamps bfh 75mm. Have any 1/8 miles times on your setup?

My 1/8 mile time was a 7.9? Ill have to get the slip and see for sure. I will soon be stepping up to a s468 so we will see how it does

bigfords

Reaction score
That sure does seem like your moving pretty good. Didn't know a 38R would pull such a good time. How much does that clean up those 300/200s? (or the lack thereof:)

Reaction score
That would for sure be a lack there of it doesnt even come close to cleaning them up. Ill try to get a video posted also so yall can see

Reaction score
No idea never checked it if I had to guess I would say sky high, makes about 43-44 psi boost. Doesn't matter tho I'm not gona change what I'm doin or lift goin down the track. This is only temporary till I got my bigger turbo. Imo the best match to the 38r is 250/100 very clean crisp setup that ran relatively cool for the power level. Loved that setup when I had pmrs ran 8.4s all day

bigfords

Reaction score
What would the 250s do in the 1/4? (If you ran them) Also, did the Gen 2 WW help you out much?

Reaction score
It would probably run low 13s maybe more if I would have had forged rods and could use the full potential of them. Honestly I wish I could say but I don't really know for certain, I ran the same times with both. I ran more consistent low times with the gen 2 wheel

Latest posts