finally my build

blackbetty13

Reaction score
i have alot of trust in Chris seems like a really straight shooter and seems like they do high quality work.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
to your op i just saw where matt stated he was doing a stage 1 cam for mpg help and with all this debate about cams going on here latly id say screw it. Cams are for hondas

blackbetty13

Reaction score
seeing tho brian jelich made 1069 still on stock cam i think im going to hold off i would like to get a better hpop tho either twins or a srp1. the 17 degree probly wont cut it

blackbetty13

Reaction score
My truck is at Tsd now. ive been thinking and what all do you think ill need done to my tranny im going to save up for that build but i was thinking precesion converter with my shift kit and alto clutches with extra clutches do i need billet shafts ? im shooting for 500hp so what kinda tranny mods will i need

97Stroker

Reaction score
I would, then you would a warranty, and peace of mind. Its not fun to be afraid to use the power you have.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
just an update trucks almost complete had an glowplug breakoff so they had to pull the head to extract it they should be fixing it and getting it all buttoned up. after doing so we are still looking for a tank

blackbetty13

Reaction score
progress update motor is buttoned up. turbos on. ready to be put back in truck TSD is modding the bronco tank and they are about to install the tank then drop the motor back in. By far best customer service i'd reccomend them to anyone. Few pics sent from chris

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 101
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 97
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 98

blackbetty13

Reaction score
deffenately i plan on painting the intercooler pipes, clean up the engine a bit, after this build it will be time for a bts, after that i will dyno and make few trips to 1/4 mile and determine if she needs some gogo juice :D

Latest posts

Members online