finally tuned- IDP tuning review inside!

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I would contact Eric@Innovative as these are called the PowerFlash. The unit that you have may or may not work with the new Tunes. It can't hurt to ask.

Chris

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
This is awesome. I have an SCT SF3 tuner sitting in my garage at home but SCT doesn't have a tune for my specific ECU. I'm anxious to try one out but I am really interested in this custom tune you're showing off. Is it available to download? Forgive me as I am a noob when it comes to tuning but I learn fast.

You also mentioned you wanted to put on a 5" DPF back exhaust. I just did and really like it.

We can write you a custom tune, just call with your strategy and serial number, we'll get you going.

Thanks.

Dave

Reaction score
God dammit you guys are really making me want to buy a 6.7 now

Reaction score
Op you still running Erics tuning ? And I'f so have you had any motor or electrical issues with it? Thanks just interested in which route I should take... Since I live 45 min from him
:naughty:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Op you still running Erics tuning ? And I'f so have you had any motor or electrical issues with it? Thanks just interested in which route I should take... Since I live 45 min from him
:naughty:

Truck runs great! I'm just down to the Torq 2.1 now since my truck was reflashed for factory recall issues. With that alone the truck is peppy and is great to drive. I'm over 21,000 miles with tuning and not a single issue. The 2.1 doesn't have the torque truncation issues the 2 had either, it's also designed a bit better too.

I had the Torq2/SCT tuning combo for roughly 15,000 miles and there wasn't one issue. The truck ran super strong and I know Eric has even tweaked it since then.
Take that 45 minute ride and you won't regret it :evil

Reaction score
Alright well when i get my 2012 in Oct. the first stop is to get tint so im not ridin around feelin naked, then its up the rode to see my boy Eric!! Thanks for the info buddy :thumbsup:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Alright well when i get my 2012 in Oct. the first stop is to get tint so im not ridin around feelin naked, then its up the rode to see my boy Eric!! Thanks for the info buddy :thumbsup:

Awesome plan!
My truck only went about 9 hours without tint while it was parked over night lol Hate the "fishbowl" effect without it.
Glad to help :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.