First Annual Big Time Kustomz Diesel Dyno Event! New Jersey!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
just a few days away! We are keeping an eye on the weather, looks like the temperatures will be good for a Dyno, hope the rain they are calling for right now gets pushed out! Check the facebook page for updates!

RSK

Reaction score
hope to make to this one, but will have to see how the mowing goes for the week. looks like the weather will be perfect up here. I'd like to dyno the 6.4 with the 35's but not 100% sure i can make it... its only 160 miles away too! i really hope i can make it!

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
looking forward to it!

got a good size list going for the Dyno, should be a great day long as we have some descent weather

Is the dyno sheet full? I'm 99% sure i'm heading down saturday morning around 5am... Show up in time for tea and Krimpets lol

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Is the dyno sheet full? I'm 99% sure i'm heading down saturday morning around 5am... Show up in time for tea and Krimpets lol

nope, we still have some room. We will be looking for a few trucks to be ready first thing so tea, krimpets, and dyno sound like a healthy breakfast.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Guys Please be sure to check the facebook page for the event, looks like we may be getting some weather on Saturday, we are keeping a close eye on it, If it looks like the weather will be no good by Wednesday or Thursday, we may bump the event to sunday. I will post updates here, as well as on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/267170383477374/permalink/293125857548493/

RSK

Reaction score
nope, we still have some room. We will be looking for a few trucks to be ready first thing so tea, krimpets, and dyno sound like a healthy breakfast.

first thing sounds good to me as long as i don't hit any traffic. plus the truck will be nice and warm after a 160 mile drive.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Unfortunately we have made the decision to bump the event to the rain date SUNDAY OCTOBER 5TH. They dyno will still be there, and ready to run. Sorry but unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with us. We hope to still see everyone there Sunday!

Hammer

Reaction score
With the move to Sunday this will eliminate the conflict I had with work.

I do not do BookFace, opps, Facebook so I will need a dyno spot for my Bottle Rocket.We will bring both trucks out and dyno the 05......Andy

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
With the move to Sunday this will eliminate the conflict I had with work.

I do not do BookFace, opps, Facebook so I will need a dyno spot for my Bottle Rocket.We will bring both trucks out and dyno the 05......Andy

sounds great Andy- they dyno list will be at check in when you arrive, so well make sure your get pointed in the right direction.

Latest posts

Members online