First time ford owner

Twistedsteel

Reaction score
Hello, just purchase my first Ford 17 350 srw KR. Platinum white over caribou. I'm liking it alot, coming over from an 05 duramax with blown headgasket. My wife is a ford gal, she has 08 KR and she kinda converted me. Honestly I've been thinking of giving one a try for a few yrs, but when I seen the 17 I knew the time was now 😎. Been lurking for a bit, and I'm really diggin the vibe here. I'm still stock at the moment but I do have a spacer level kit sitting in a box waiting to find its way on. Eventually I'd like to do it correctly with a Carli or something similar. Thanks Albie

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, just purchase my first Ford 17 350 srw KR. Platinum white over caribou. I'm liking it alot, coming over from an 05 duramax with blown headgasket. My wife is a ford gal, she has 08 KR and she kinda converted me. Honestly I've been thinking of giving one a try for a few yrs, but when I seen the 17 I knew the time was now 😎. Been lurking for a bit, and I'm really diggin the vibe here. I'm still stock at the moment but I do have a spacer level kit sitting in a box waiting to find its way on. Eventually I'd like to do it correctly with a Carli or something similar. Thanks Albie

welcome !!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.