flo pro dual 5" exhaust

powerstrokezach6.7

Reaction score
ill get a sound clip of it soon but i just installed this last weekend. and i love it.

Attachments

• blk.jpg
    blk.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 89

powerstrokezach6.7

Reaction score
one of the pipes wouldnt go in any further so i clamped it on just cause it was so late at night and i was working outside. so i just gotta go back under it and fix them.

sootie

Reaction score
just a tip for you....once you get them set perfectly, take a 1/8' drill bit and drill right thru the band clamp and both pipes and put a pop rivet in there. that way they wont come out of adjustment with road vibration.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
just a tip for you....once you get them set perfectly, take a 1/8' drill bit and drill right thru the band clamp and both pipes and put a pop rivet in there. that way they wont come out of adjustment with road vibration.

A small tac weld works as well. Done this on a few sets

Glad you got them on bud! Freight to Alaska was a mess!

sootie

Reaction score
A small tac weld works as well. Done this on a few sets

Glad you got them on bud! Freight to Alaska was a mess!

that's true too-i like the rivet because when you need to take it apart, a cold chisel will just knock the head off and you just poke the rest of the rivet thru with an awl. the metal is not deformed and you dont have to worry about grinding/torching.

...not disagreeing-just stating why i do it a certain way ;)

smokinstroker

Reaction score
that's true too-i like the rivet because when you need to take it apart, a cold chisel will just knock the head off and you just poke the rest of the rivet thru with an awl. the metal is not deformed and you dont have to worry about grinding/torching.

...not disagreeing-just stating why i do it a certain way ;)

Oh not pickin at ya! Welder always seems quicker than drill and rivet lol and sometimes we just get in the "get it done quick" mode

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.