Floor Mats

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
I have weather techs in my 02 and love them. great fit and coverage.

I've had huskyliners in my work trucks and dont like them near as much. they always bend or roll up by the door and leak any stuff that comes off my boots right into the carpet/door seal area

Magicman129

Reaction score
I think both companies have gone in the opposite direction as far as quality, weathertech is counting on past quality, Husky is now the quality wt used to be, my wt in my wifes car are great that's why I tried buying them for this truck

F

Floorboard79

i think weathertech hasnt changed much, i think the huskies have just raised the bar... having had both sets!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have weather techs in my 02 and love them. great fit and coverage.

I've had huskyliners in my work trucks and dont like them near as much. they always bend or roll up by the door and leak any stuff that comes off my boots right into the carpet/door seal area
depends on the model of husky.. mine haven't moved a bit in the 3 years I have had them in my 6.7..

the one husky in my work truck on the other hand has rolled up on my a few times now.. I just get the lil butane torch out and heat it up and roll it back out..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Magicman129

Reaction score
Just please remember I reviewed both comparable mats for the 2017 Super Duty, in some other vehicle someone may have different results/opinions

CATDiezel

Reaction score
ARIES floormats.... keep a luxury feel without a rubber look and retain waterproofing.

johnpsz

Reaction score
Thanks for this thread, I was debating on floor mats. I was set on weathertech based on advertising hype, I suppose. I will look more closely at the husky brand options.

Latest posts

Members online