FNG from Houston area

Reaction score
This is my first diesel but I know how to use the search function. Looks like lottssss to search through here.
IMG_20150311_091938447_zpsudzf3wrr.jpg

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
What part of Houston are you in? Nice truck

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Reaction score
welcome, nice truck
Thanks........

Badass truck, always loved the black/tan two tone.
AThanks, and the tuxedo black just made it better.........

What part of Houston are you in? Nice truck

Santa Fe area.

I wish I had joined and been the FNG asking stupid questions for 6 months before going full retard. Bought a truck that was already lifted without any knowledge of what I was looking at. Truck supposedly had a Procomp 8" Stage 2 radius arm kit on it. The 2" blocks were missing and Procomp should call their coil springs steel spacers. I've put Icon 7" coils + 1" spacers up front and currently trolling the clasifieds for Icon or Carli leafs. Also added drop brackets to the front to take out some of the angle on the radius arms to help out with the ride quality.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Well the truck looks great.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
welcome to PSA man!!! im sure a vendor or 6 could get you a decent price on the suspension parts you are looking for.
oh, truck looks good too!!
live life full throttle

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Might have to set up a meeting

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't checked thread in a few days. Thanks for the big welcome! I'll definitly be hiiting up the vendors but I have to give Glenn at TO&P a shot too. Maybe we can circle the wagons and put some names, faces, and trucks together.

Latest posts

Members online